𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁||6.

"You see, I'm not usually such a bad person" Cassandra told them earning eye rolls

"You see, I'm not usually such a bad person" Cassandra told them earning eye rolls. Rayna held back a sarcastic comment.

"Your brother ruined the one thing that was going good in my life" Cassandra pointed at Kol making him sigh.

"You're gonna have to be more specific, love" Kol told her "I have quite a few brothers that have done quite a few bad things" Rayna laughed at that.

          "Klaus!" Cassandra growled out. You would've thought she was a werewolf with how much spit just came out of her mouth.

          "Ah! Finally, a name" Kol smiled "please, do continue the story"

          "I had a husband, his name was Gerald." She told us "he was the only thing that I looked forward to, I looked forward to seeing him daily, he lit up my world" she told them earning eye rolls at how love sick she sounded.

"One night me and my husband went out and while I went to get us some drinks, he stayed talking to someone" she fixed her hardened glare onto the floor "when I came back my husbands head was on the floor, your brother stood over him with a sinister smile on his face" her hands clenched onto the chair she was sitting in. "And every since that day I swore to get revenge, even if it killed me"

          "What's that gotta do with me?" Rayna asked her.

"You Rayna were the bait" she told the girl "I had people watch your every move for months after you turned eighteen, I knew you were gonna start having dreams and I knew you were gonna tell your best friend about them, and so I got close to Caroline and when you told her -like I knew you would- she sent you to me, because she genuinely trusted me"

"I knew that word would get around that I had a mikaelsons soulmate, in fact, I purposely had someone spread the word for me because I knew that as soon as Kol found and he would come searching for you and when I captured Kol I knew that Klaus would show up eventually to save his brother, because always and forever right? She turned to Kol with a evil look.

"How are you gonna kill a Mikaelson is they all show up?" Rayna asked her.

"I've got my ways" she said to her before she called some people in.

Tons of vampires filled the room, all of them looking for revenge.

"Well, shit" Rayna muttered