A Thief meets A Gang-Star

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic
Opening:

Part 1

Sunday,June 5

In the busy streets of Japan,a big screen on a building was showing a elderly man with long grey hair tied in a ponytail and short facial hair sitting on a chair with lots of microphones near him and the crowd began to talk to each other about it.

"What's up with Madarame?"One of the male citizens asked.

"Yeah.What's up with that old geezer?"Another male citizen asked.

"Is he...crying?"One of the female citizens asked.

Then,Madarame began to speak.

"I...I have commited crimes that are unbecoming of an artist.Plainly put...I,um...plagiarized work.I-I...tainted this...this country's art world...and...even "Sayuri"!"Madarame said making the citizens shocked.Then tears started to flow through Madarame's cheeks and he began to cry.

"H-How could I...possibly...apologize to-to everyone for...what I've done?"Madarame said as he cries even more.

"He's crying way too much."One of the male citizens said and chuckles.Then,the newscaster starts speaking.

"And that was the urgent apology conference by Madarame that took place just a moment ago.After reporting to the association,Madarame has agreed to the police's request to turn himself in."The newscaster announced.

"Wasn't he on TV the other day?"A female citizen asked.

"On top of charges of abuse to his pupils,Madarame is under suspicion of claiming their works as his own.Some doubt that the validity that his maiden work,"Sayuri",was stolen,believing it was used for fraud.This large scale criminal act has caused a great shock to the art world and..."The newscaster paused.

"That old man's done for."A female citizen said.

"After the conference,Madarame was taken to a police hospital for interrogation due to his age.However,initial psych evaluations state that he is mentally sound and likely responsible for his actions."The newscaster said.

"There's no need to be nice to an old geezer like that."One of the male citizens said.

"Why'd he spill the beans himself?Doesn't that seem weird?"One of the male citizens asked.

"Also,a group calling themselves,'The Phantom Thieves',posted a dubious note at Madarame's exhibit.The police will investigate their relation to this case,but for now,did not identify them as suspects."The newscaster said.