What Life Do You Choose? (Part 2)

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic

Part 11

Meanwhile,Giorno and Ann are exiting the hospital.

"I guess she didn't really need any healing at all.The doctor said she's getting better now actually."Giorno said.

"Yeah.You're right.Hey,do you want to go the Sky Tower?"Ann asked.

"The Sky Tower?Where's that?"Giorno asked

"I dunno either.Apparently,Mika's there and we're supposed to meet her there."Ann said.

"I guess I'll just have to use Google Maps then.C'mon."Giorno said as they walk together.

Later,they arrived in the Sky Tower.

"All right!We made it!"Ann said.

"We made it but Mika is not in sight.Where is she?"Giorno asked as he looked around.

Then Mika appears and walks to them.

"Oh,so you came for my special."Mika said.

"You asked for me right?Wow...I barely recognize you.Did you lose weight?Or maybe change your makeup?"Ann asked.

"The theme for today's shoot is "the elegance of woman."So I conditioned my body to be more elegant."Mika said,surprising Ann.

"Wha-What do you mean?"Ann asked.

"I think she means controlling what you eat and how you move.Please don't tell me you've eaten a lot,Takamaki."Giorno said.

"U-Um..."Ann said.

"Anyways,you have to write down everything you eat,making sure to check the nutritional and caloric content.I even hired a personal trainer to take a special trainer to take special note of my diet and oversee my excercise regimen."Mika said.

"Whoa...that's amazing!Does that mean you don't get to eat double chocolate crepes?"Ann said making Giorno sweatdrop.

"Takamaki,I thought we talked about controlling yourself."Giorno said.

"Of course I don't,you idiot!I'd get fat with just one bite of that stuff!Not to mention the other other stuff I do!I take herbal medication,wear warm socks,do pilates,and yoga.Day after day,how many squats do you think I do in a week?!Ugh,a natural beauty like you could never understand how much work I put into my modeling!"Mika said angrily and Ann scratches her head.

"You know,it's kinda embarrassing getting complimented like that."Ann said.

"I don't think that was a compliment at all,Takamaki."Giorno said.

"Sorry,did I say natural beauty?What I meant was natural airhead."Mika said.

"Who are you calling airhead?!"Ann asked menacingly making Mika scared.

"Eeeeek!Ann-senpai,stop iittt!You're scaring me!"Mika said which alerts the cameraman and the photoshoot assistant.

"Mika-chan!Are you ok?"The cameraman asked.

"Man,cat fights are scary!"The magazine staff said.

"Grrr."Ann growled.

"Calmati,Takamaki.There's no need for this."Giorno said and Ann calms down.

"Sorry."Ann said.

Later,the photoshoot begins and Mika and Ann start posing while the cameraman takes pictures of them and Giorno is just there watching the whole thing.