A Crime Boss's Change of Heart

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic

Part 5

Wednesday,June 22

Later,Makoto is talking to a bunch of students who later leaves and Akira arrives.

"What's wrong?"Akira asked.

"The students got suspicious when I asked them where they hang out after school.I just want to get some insight.I don't know enough about anyone else,so I'd like to close the distance between and make myself more useful."Makoto said.

"How about we go somewhere next time?"Akira asked.

"What?"Makoto asked.

"Karaoke or an arcade?Maybe we'll find some students there."Akira said.

"That makes sense.Then I'll maybe I'll have you take me."Makoto said.

Later,Akira and Makoto are in the arcade playing a shooting game.

"So this is where everyone hangs out.I had no idea."Makoto said and then an enemy shoots the screen and Makoto is surprised.

"Wha?No way!"Makoto said and screams as the screen says 'GAME OVER'.

They got out of the arcade shortly.

"Oh,so that's how it is."Makoto said.

"To be honest,you were really into it."Akira said.

"Of course,that was just a game but,I wonder if I could apply some of the techniques I learned here during battle."Makoto said.

"You're so sharp."Akira said.

"Perhaps going somewhere I don't normally frequent is what helped me come up with that idea.You know,it may only be a little bit.But I'm starting to understand how people pass time.Interesting,I would've never seen even thought about coming here before."Makoto said.

"You still have much to learn,though."Akira said.

"I...Hey,do you think you could help me out again later?I might be able to give the team more ideas if I can gain increased knowledge outside of my studies."Makoto said.

"I look forward to it."Akira said.

"I need to live up to your expectations now that I've taken up your time.Perhaps it won't be immediately...but I'm sure I can be of use.By the way,you went to the red-light district when you were chasing Kaneshiro right?I'd like to go there as well.No!N-Not for my own purposes.To tell you the truth,I recently got a report that one of our students was spotted there.I'm skeptical but...I'd like to confirm firsthand for myself."Makoto said.