What Life Do You Choose? (Part 1)

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic

Part 9

Sunday,June 29

Meanwhile,Akira is at school and he receives a text message from Makoto.

Makoto:I've identified the student from the red-light district.

Makoto:She's a 3rd-year,Eiko Takao.

Makoto:I'm thinking of speaking with her directly about this.

Makoto:Can you sit in on it too?

Akira:I'll help you out.

Makoto:Thank you!

Makoto:I will call her to the student council room.

Then Akira closes his phone.

Meanwhile,Giorno and Ann are in Shibuya.

"Hey,I have some big news!The double cream from that famous crepe shop is half off right now!"Ann said.

"I'll pay for it.One for you.One for me and for this...Shiho,correct?"Giorno asked.

"Yep!Just 3!"Ann said.

"Actually,I don't think we can bring a crepe into the hospital,though."Giorno said.

"Yeah.I guess you're right.I really want one though."Ann said.

"You should try to control yourself,Takamaki."Giorno said.

"R-Right.I might be half off but I should try to control myself.Shiho might have rehab today too.They probably wouldn't let her even eat it."Ann said.

"I'm just curious.What happened to Shiho,exactly?"Giorno asked.

"She...she attempted to commit suicide."Ann said making Giorno shocked.

"What?"Giorno asked.

"We had this...volleyball coach,Kamoshida.He was abusing and harassing one of our classmates.One of them was Shiho.She couldn't handle it and then she..."Ann stops talking as tears start streaming down her face making Giorno come forward and wipe them.

"I'm so sorry for what happened to your friend."Giorno said as he wipes her tears.

"Listen,Takamaki...um...if you need anything...I'm always here to help you."Giorno said making Ann blush.

"Thanks,Giorno.I want to be strong for Shiho.I need to be strong for Shiho.After all,that's my promise to her.And I need to fulfill it."Ann said making Giorno smile.

"You got this."Giorno said and Ann nods.Then Ann's phone beeps and she opens it.

"What?Now?!Uhhhh,that's not good!"Ann said.

"What is it?"Giorno asked.

"Sorry,something just came up!That was from my agency.One of the models didn't show for a magazine shoot they're doing.They're looking to wrap soon,so I'm gonna head over now to fill in.It's pretty close though.Wanna come with?Actually,let's just go!I'll race you there!"Ann said.

"Um,sure."Giorno said and Ann starts running.

"Hey,wait!"Giorno said as he chases after her.

Later Akira and Makoto are in the student council room with the student they saw in Shinjuku.