I Am Alibaba

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic

Part 13

Wednesday,July 10

It's nighttime and Akira is in the Leblanc cafe.He hears the door open and is surprised to see his friends.

"Sup?We're here to hang out."Ryuji said.

"That's not why we're here!We need to study for finals!"Ann said.

"Why am I here too?"Makoto asked.

"I was going to ask the same thing."Giorno said.

"You're one of us now,so of course you gotta help us.We're in trouble if you don't teach us,you know?"Ryuji said.

"But what about,Giorno?"Yusuke asked.

"Huh?Oh..um..that's right.Do you even go to school,Giorno?Although I really wonder how the hell do you even become a mafia boss at the age of 15.Wait...does this mean you skipped school like...a lot?"Ryuji asked.

"I hear that missing school is something people do a lot in Italy."Yusuke said.

"Well I was a boarding school student until I became the new boss of Passione."Giorno said.

"A boarding school?Like Hogwarts?"Ryuji asked.

"Yeah.Something like that."Giorno said.

"I don't really think questioning Giorno is important.For now we have to prepare for our finals.By the way,I couldn't ask the last time I was here.But what is this place?The storekeeper doesn't seem to be around."Makoto said.

"It's where this guy lives.He's got complicated circumstances."Ryuji said.

"Complicated circumstances?"Giorno asked.

"We can tell them about it right?Actually,tell them yourself."Ryuji said and Akira nods.

Later,Akira tell Giorno and Makoto about his "complicated circumstances."

"I see."Giorno said.

"That's...that's terrible.Why didn't you tell me about this?"Makoto said.

"Ann,Yusuke and me are pretty much the same too.I mean,it's not as bad as this guy's though.There's just something we can't ever put up with.That's why we all became Phantom Thieves."Ryuji said.

"Hey don't forget me!"Morgana said.

"I know,I know.We're all part of the team.By the way,Makoto, ain't there someone you can't forgive either?Like,a heart you want to change?"Ryuji asked.

"That's a secret."Makoto said.

"How about you,Giorno?"Ryuji said.

"None.By the way,do you guys have any intention of studying for the exam?"Giorno asked.

"Not really."Ryuji said.

"It's fine if me and Giorno leave then?"Makoto asked.

"W-Wait,no Giorno.Just stay with us!"Ann said.

"I didn't say anything yet."Giorno said.

"I was just joking guys!Makoto,pleeeaassseee teach us!"Ryuji said.

Shortly after they began to study,except Giorno,of course.

"Hmm,what's this term?It's "phobia,"so it's a fear of some kind."Makoto said.