This Place Is My Grave

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic

Part 15

The Phantom Thieves turn around to see that the orange haired girl ran upstairs and closes a door to her room.

"Was that Alibaba?I mean,Futaba just now?"Giorno said.

"Alibaba!Futaba!Hey!C'mon,where are you?!You're a hacker right?Just show yourself!"Ann said while holding Giorno's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry!I'm sorry!I'm sorry!Please save me Sis!"Makoto said fearfully while clinging to Akira's leg.

Then they heard a bang on the front door.

"Are you ok,Futaba?"

It was Sojiro's voice.

"Crap!He's home!"Ryuji said.

"Hide!"Giorno said as they run to a different hallway,leaving Makoto,Akira,and Morgana.

Then the door opened and Sojiro came in.He then caught a glimpse of 2 figures.

"Who the hell are you?!Don't move!You hear me?"Sojiro said as gets his flashlight and aims at the figures.To his surprise,it was Makoto and Akira.

"I'm sorry!I'm sorry!I'm so sorry!Sis!Somebody please save me!"Makoto said,still clinging to Akira's leg.

"You?What're you doing in my house?"Sojiro said and Makoto turns around.

"You're..."Sojiro stops talking.

"Oh...G-Good...evening sir...We...didn't mean...to intrude."Makoto said.

"Nijima-san?Wait,are you 2 dating?"Sojiro asked.

"U-Um...well..."Makoto stops talking as Ann,Giorno,Yusuke,and Ryuji show up.

"You kids are here too?And you?"Sojiro asked.

"Buonasera,Sakura-san."Giorno said.

"Um,we brought you some sushi but nobody answered when we rang the bell...The door was unlocked too.We could hear the TV though,so we got worried you might have passed out or something."Ann said.

"The door was unlocked?"Sojiro asked.

"Yes."Ann said and Sojiro sighs.

"I do that sometimes.Guess I'm getting old."Sojiro said.

"Um,excuse me.There's something we'd like to ask."Makoto said.

"Hm?You wanna ask me?"Sojiro said.

"Sorry if this bothers you but....is there someone else living here,Sakura-san?"Giorno asked.

"Yeah.My daughter."Sojiro said.

"Could she be Futaba Sakura?"Makoto asked.

"You told Nijima-san too?"Sojiro asked.

"Well um...is there any way we could meet with Futaba-san?I think we may have frightened her earlier,so we'd like to apologize if at all possible."Makoto said.

"Well...that's..."Sojiro stops talking.

"Is she sick?"Giorno asked.

"No,it's not like that."Sojiro said and he sighs.

"I don't want you all getting the wrong idea.I shouldn't have kept this a secret from you.Let's talk at my shop.She'll hear us if we stay here."Sojiro said.