The Days When My Mother Was There

JJBA x Persona 5 Fanfic

Part 17

Tuesday,July 23

Giorno opened his eyes and yawned.He got up from his bed and puts on his blue outfit.Suddenly,he hears a knock on his door.

He opens the door and is surprised to see a boy wearing a tan peacoat with black buttons, striped black and white tie, black pants, black gloves and black loafers standing before his door.

"Good Morning,Mr.Giovanna.My name is Goro Akechi.It's a pleasure to meet you."Akechi said.

"Oh,you're that guy in the TV.Come in."Giorno said as Akechi enters his hotel room.

"Tea?"Giorno asked.

"I appreciate it but,no thank you."Akechi said.

"So,how can I help you?"Giorno asked.

"Well there's a few things I would like to ask."Akechi said.

Meanwhile,Futaba is in her room.

"An eyeball?What's this?When did it get on here?"Futaba said.

Suddenly,Shadow Futaba appears and Futaba jumps in surprise.

"Wh-Whoaaaa.Wh-Who're you?"Futaba asked.

"I am the other you."Shadow Futaba replied.

"Is this some kinda hallucination?It's different from usual."Futaba said.

"How long will you continue blaming yourself and shutting yourself away from the world?"Shadow Futaba asked.

"Blaming myself for what?"

"For your mother's death."Shadow Futaba said and Futaba looks down.

"Don't you think it's time you grasped the truth of the moment?What happened before your eyes....What happened to your mother."Shadow Futaba said.

"The truth..."Futaba said.

"Why did you choose to rely on the Phantom Thieves?"Shadow Futaba asked.

"That's...."Futaba stops talking.

"Are you simply going to shut yourself in and do nothing?Are you going to avert your eyes from the true answer?If so...I will kill them in your world."Shadow Futaba said and she disappears.

"I-I...What should I do?"Futaba said.

Later,The Phantom Thieves,minus Giorno are inside Sojiro's house and they are outside Futaba's room.

"There's no mistaking it.This is the same door as in the Palace."Morgana said.

"Hey,where's Giorno?Why the hell is he so late?"Ryuji asked.