Ch 4 training

Isa POV 

Me and Izu wok up early today since we have training with All might. We told mom that we were training with some friends to enter UA.

Izu already left so I left home locking the door. I put on my training outfit that I always use when I am training with Kats in hand to hand combat. I just hope that Izu didn't go to train in his school uniform.

I enter the beach and am met with mountains of trash. I scrunch up my nose and sigh. This is really bad one day I want to clean this up.

I see Izu in the middle of a trash-less place with All might standing on an old car. Oh and behold he is in his school uniform.

Both males see me and smile. I walk up to them with a small smile. I greet them and they both nod at me then I go to Izu and hit him on his head.

" Did you really go to train with physical labor in your clean school uniform" I say putting my hands in my hips. All might nods and Izu blushes. I give Izu a bag with the a training outfit that I made matching mine.

I point to a place behind a mountain a trash signaling him to go behind it. Izu goes behing the trash pile and All might looks at me weirdly. I smile and hold up 3 fingers and count down.

When I get to 1 Izu starts yelling thank you and squeals. I roll my eyes while All might chuckles. Izu comes out in his training outfit and All Might and I clap. 

Izu hugs me and then we pose together showing off the matching costumes. He than looks at my costume and raises and eyebrow. I sigh and tell him to not even try it and he smiles. 

Our jobs were to surprisingly clean up the beach without using our quirks or in Izus case his braclet. I was going trough this with no problem scince I train with Kats every weekend but Izu was dying. 

During school hours he was practicing with his grip iorn and I was training by having a pencil that wieghed 200 pounds thank to alex. 

Izu was the one All Might really wanted to train so some time we talked about school and our favoret things. 

Some interesting things I learned are that his phone is red with his catchphrase I AM HERE as his ringtone and that he prefers movies over series. 

I told him that unlike Izu I want to be a hero to protect those close to me and that me and Izu have already planned our hero costume to match. 

Also his reaction to finding out we weren't twins was hilarious. 

 Flashback

" You two twins are working quiet hard" All might stated with his famous laugh at the end. 

" Twins?" Izu and I stated in unison and All might looks at us. 

I start laughing while Izu has a cloud over his head. 

" Again ...even All Might ... I am older right" Izu starts stuttering while the cloud grows bigger.

" All Might the tuth is me and Izu aren't twins his a year older than me" I sigh and All Might stops moving. His eyes bulge out of his head and he coughs violently. 

" But aren't you both going to UA this year" He states trying to keep his calm while flattening the nonexistent wrinkles on his costume. 

"I/she skipped a grade" Me and Izu state in unison. All might coughs and than tells us to go back to training while he mumbles to himself.  

flashback ends

During the 8 months of training with All Might and Kats I am confident that if anyone make me angry they will die. Unlike Izu I got one for all 2 month ago.

 I can only use 5 percent of it and this was due to two factors. One I'm used to getting new quirks and two every time I broke a bone I used Instant healing and blood pills.

I am going to America to see my dad in a week and I have to tell All Might. Izu is in a bad mood scince I am going earlier than usual so I can get to Japan on time for classes. The best part is that I got recommended so I didn't have to take the test like Izu. 

As Izu and I enter the training grounds we see All Might. Izu doesn't even look up he gets to cleaning and I sigh. All Might looks confused I walk over to him. 

I am explaining everything about me having to go to America but say nothing about the type of man my father is. 

" Thats wonderful you only see him once every yearn why are you so sad If its about training it fine" he states and I look away. 

" Its because our dad is a selfish stonehearted man that only cares about his company and power" Izu calls out from behind one of the few piles of trash left I smile softly while All Might frowns. 

" What do you mean by that" He states his voices seriously with an undertone in his voice that I cant identify. 

" Its nothing Izu is just overreacting" I say while putting in an eyeroll. My smile begins to shake and I look away from All Might. 

" If I am overreacting that show Al might your upper back" Izu calls out from in front of me and my lips tighten. 

When I was younger I told my dad that I wanted to be a hero when he was drunk and that's all I remember. Next thing I know I am in my room with a bleeding back covered in bandaged. I have a scar there the size of my hand. 

All Might was looking at my with a look of a mix of curiosity and slight fear. I lift the shirt just enough so he can the its start and I hear a sharp intake of breath. I look at All Might who was angry.

 I explain everything slightly shacking while Izu had his arm around me and at the end All Might was the one hugging me. 

So this is what having a father figure feels like.