ch 10 All Might owns a ...

My left eye twitched as the hair that used to be up in a ponytail lifted up in annoyance. All Might who was next to me was gripping his coffee so hard that it exploded. Everyone's eyes were drawn towards us...

Oh dear god help us

-Flashback-

I woke up at 4 am in the morning because All Might wants to help me in my long range combat. Apparently I can easily punch someone's lights out and I am efficient with my daggers but I need some practice aiming.

I walked out leaving a note for mom and Izu saying that I went on a morning run and ran to the beach. I saw All Might there holding the case that contained my costume and another black case.

He saw me and smiled. He threw me the case and gave me the normal morning greeting. I replied with a quick wave as I got my guns out of the case. My guns are made to fire quirks instead of bullets and using some of the quirks I have copied throughout the week I have been trying and failing at aiming.

All Might saw this and instantly told me to meet with him. I was a bit skeptical at first but then warmed up to the idea.

" Are you sure you know how to handle a gun old man?" I said jokingly with a smile. It kinda creeped me out when he just responded with a smile.

I watched in curiosity as All Might opened the black case he was holding on to when I saw it.

" No way" I said, shaking my head as All Might laughed.

Inside of the case was a tranquilizer gun.

" Once a year I would visit a cabin in the woods and an old hunter taught me how to hunt" He responded with a wide, slightly sadistic, smile.

We both locked eyes and I mirrored his grin. This is going to be fun.

" While I am not as good as Snipe I can aim" he said chuckling and for the next hour we practiced aiming. I didn't see an improvement but All Might said that it takes time to learn how to aim.

" And plus it's about time that we found something you are not good at" he stated and I glared at him.

" Can I not just copy Snipes quirk" I growled as we walked away from the beach to a cafe for breakfast and so I can change into my uniform.

" No this is something you have to get a feel for" All Might scolded.

" All Might I already have a mom no need for the attitude" I said smirking as he sent me a sadistic smile.

" Run" He stated and we raced to the cafe. I for one was giggling the whole way while he was a mix of smirking and chuckling.

At the cafe he transformed back to his normal state and we entered a booth. I ordered an egg sandwich while he ordered coffee and a plate of scrambled eggs. After eating a changed and walked outside to school. All the while he was telling me about his past teacher and how our shooting training was going to go. Every Monday and Friday morning we should meet up in the morning. Then we got into an argument on whether Naruto should have forgiven sasuke...

Well..

moving on ..

As we got closer to the school the yells got louder and we could now hear them plain as day.

"Give us All Might!"

"We know he is in there!!"

"Just one comment"

Reporters were everywhere. Literally flooding the front of the school. What are they even doing here before classes have started. Don't they know that All Mights shift is around midday.

I looked at All Might whose smile became a little forced and his lip was twitching. I giggled until I heard it.

" OMG All Might don't you want to come out for us"

And several other commands similar to this.

At this point I was shaking with laughter.

" You know that you're stuck with me right" He stated and I froze. I looked around and he was right.

...

-flashback end-

Everyone's eyes were on us. I took a step back and All Might looked literally terrified.

Reporters crowded around us both, sticking microphones into our faces.

" Who is the young lady next to you"

" What is your next step All Might"

" Is she your daughter"

At the last question we both had WTF faces and All Might put his hand on my shoulder. The reporters went crazy at this and screamed even as All Might speed past them and got into the school barrier.

Mr. Aizawa led us into the building as President Mike tried to control those animals. All Might went to the class room and I followed him until a blur of blond tackled me and by some magical force the class door shut. 

I look up to see Katsuki standing over me. I stood up to meet his glare head on, my lips pressing into a soft line. 

Insted of getting yelled at like I was expecting I got a handful of spiky hair hugging me and shaking. 

For a second it was just silence as I could feel my pseudo brother heart beating and I just pat his head. After a while we separated and Kats looked as if went through some physiological change. 

" Thanks Is" he states with a grin his eyes now shining with what I call KH ( You will find out later). 

" Its why I am here" I responded and opened the door to class. All Might looked at us with a face between what the hell happened and you're late.  

" Stop staring you extras" Kats screamed and I chuckled. 

" Nobody was staring" Denki replied and kats smirked. 

" What was that you ***********" Kats yelled while crouching on his desk. 

" Down Pomeranian " I said smirking as Kats turned slowly towards me. 

" Me, You at the meeting place tonight" Kats yelled. 

" Only if you want to lose" I taunted. 

" You want to go now" He yelled as I waved him off and All Might just sighed and finished explaining today's task. 

Me and Kats made eye contact and sent each other a smirk. This is going to be fun.