CH 5 Back for the test

Isa POV

2-month time skip

It's around midday the week before the test. I just got home and Izu is apparently still training with friends. I get to the beach and its clean

....

As in no trash, any were. 

"Izu" I call out to him as I see him standing and panting in front of All Might. His head perks up at the sound of my voice and he sees me. Exclaiming my name comes towards me at full force. 

After I tell them everything All Might gives Izu one for All. Let's just say I'm glad that I can copy quirks with just 5 seconds of physical contact. 

After a week I finally manage to convince Izu to use his bracelet in the exam and not One for all. During my stay in America, I managed to raise the percentage to 10 which I was excited to show All might. 

So for the rest of the week, I was showing Izu basic hand to hand combat moves. I found out what I will be doing at the exam sight. 

I will be taking the written exam like everyone else but then I will be staying with the teachers/heroes that will be seeing our combat moves and then we will watch the rest of the exam through the recording room. ( Yes I am changing the original story a bit)

On the day of the test I left with Kats taking a detour to eat at a café. We entered the exam sight to be met with hundreds of other people. I saw Izu nearly trip but he was caught by a girl with short brown hair. 

The written exams were easy. First was math 

Tom is painting a fence 100 feet long. He starts at the West end of the fence and paints at a rate of 5 feet per hour. After 2 hours, Huck joins Tom and begins painting from the East end of the fence at a rate of 8 feet per hour. After 2 hours of the two boys painting at the same time, Tom leaves Huck to finish the job by himself.

Easy 6 hours. Next was science 

Why does a year consist of 365 days and a day of 24 hours?

Due to the rotation of the Earth around the sun. 

The exam went on like that for all of our core classes and our electives. Now it was time for the physical exam. I along with 3 others were called to the gym. 

The first one was a girl called Momo Yaoyorozu. She has a rather mature physique and is quite tall. She had long black hair tied into a spiky ponytail with a large strand hanging on the right side of her face and onyx eyes that point slightly inwards. I can already tell that guys will be drooling over her. She seems quite nice and is probably from a good family. 

The second one was a boy called  Shoto Todoroki. He has long hair, though it doesn't pass his neck, and wears bangs, parted twice. His hair is evenly split between two colors: white on his right-side and crimson red on his left.  He also has heterochromia, shown in his turquoise left eye and brownish dark gray right eye. He has a red burn scar on the left side of his face reaching from his hairline to his cheek. He is kind of cute but seams kind of anti-social. 

I entered last and was put in-between Mono and Todoroki. All might was across from me, Ectoplasm was across from Shoto, and Midnight was across from Momo. 

" Alright we will be conducting a combat simulator you will be sparing against the person in front of you, weapons' will be allowed" Eraser Head stated and I paled. 

I felt Momo and Shoto look at me but I was to busy smirking towards All Might. Sure I was scared but at the same time, I was excited. Plus I would rather die than show All Might my fear. 

The other two didn't think like this. 

Momo was sweating and pale. She was fidgeting against the stare of midnight. 

Shoto was I bit more composed but his eyes showed that he was nervous as Ectoplasm stared at him. 

I felt my smirk grow as All Might looked at me with a steely smile. 

" So who wants to go first" Eraser head stated and Me and All Might both raised our hand sending the other a wink. The others were looking at me in shock but I just sent them a kiss as All Might laughed. 

I and All Might walked words the middle of the arena as everyone else stood by the wall. I took a deep breath and slid into a fighting stance. All Might looked shocked before chuckling and sliding into the same stance. 

Without a word, we had a stare-off. Both of us had a smile on our faces as we waited for the other to make a move. 

"When are they going to fight" I heard Momo ask only to be shushed by the teachers. I took another breath and put my focus on All Might. 

" You can always give up" He states looking at me and I smirks. 

" Like hell," I say and he laughs while the others look appalled.

 We both activate One for All and I also activate my cougar transformation. This allows my reflexes, eyesight, and hearing to be quindecupled( x 15). 

We both head towards each other in a blur of attacks and I hear exclamations from the audience. I am dodging most of the attacks sent my way and All Might is fairing a bit better. 

Suddenly All Might grabs my hand as I throw a punch and throws me to a nearby wall. I reach out to the floor and grab the tiles ending up on all fours. Using his own strength I propel myself towards him reactivating One for All, aiming for his head but he grabs my hand and puts my into a headlock. 

I teleport behind him and send an All For one powered kick to his head sending back a few feet. 

I here cheer from the teachers and turn to wink at them before I go to attack again. This time I had claws so when he stopped me my claws scratched him. 

He quickly took a step back subconsciously putting his injured hand behind him. I use this time to again teleport behind All Might and aim a claw at his neck. 

We stand there for a good Minuit before I look at Eraser's head who has a face of pure shock along with everyone else. 

"Can I let go now?" I say rolling my eyes and he nods stiffly. I let go and All Might gets up laughing. 

" Attah girl " He exclaims while ruffling my hair like he has since we started training. I feel the exhaustion of teleporting twice hit me and I can't bite back a yawn. 

" I need a nap" I state chuckling as we walk towards the wall and All Might laugh again. 

" Don't act like you don't need one old man?" I say in a teasing tone and he freezes. I take a step back with a giggle. 

" Run" he states and I don't waste any time. He chases me around the gym with One for All while I am using cheetah speed.