35

Isa Pov. 

My mind felt fuzzy. My eyes were heavy as I had my maids dress me and do my hair. Normally I would tell them I can do this myself, so why didn't I. 

It felt as if there was a weight on my chest and every time I tried to say something my mouth stayed shut. 

Fear crawled over me. It wasn't the same type of fear I had when fighting villains, but a creepy, chilling air. 

I want to call for help. 

Izu flashed through my mind. 

I left to protect him and the school, why am I thinking of him now. I did what I had to do. 

Still, a small part of my yearned for help. 

But right now, I am a prisoner of my own mind and my own father. 

Izuku group Pov

Aunt Emilly pushed me into the bathroom. 

There was going to be a dance tonight, in honor of Isa giving up her hero dream, in favor to leading the company. 

I tighten the tie around my neck and pulled my hair back. Leaving the changing room I am met with Uraraka and Mina in blush dresses. Kachan was in a red tux, with Todoroki opting for a navy one. 

I was going for the normal black and white. 

Aunt Emilly entered the room and she was in a crimson mermaid dress that matched her eyes. My father's eyes. Isa and my eyes, when we were upset, scared, or raging. Right now I am all three. 

" All right, this isn't going to be simple" She starts and one thought flashed through my eyes. 

" We weren't expecting it to be," Todoroki said voices my thoughts. 

" I'll distract my brother, I am dosing his drink" She continued and I winced. 

"Can we not do something illegal," Uraraka said and I can't bring myself to agree with her. 

" Threatening, bribery, and kidnapping all count as illegal" Mina commented. 

" Technically she came of her own free will," Uraraka said with a wince. My eyes slightly hardened at the thought. 

" I know the brats stupid, but she's stupid" Kacchan growled, with Todoroki stiffening. 

" Then someone will have to take care of Zander" Aunt Emilly interrupted. 

" What does Zander have to do with this," I asked sharply and Aunt Emilly grimaced. The rest of the group looked at us in confusion. 

" Did you really think that your father, wouldn't have a fail-safe. He has Zander keeping Isabella under his mind control" Aunt Emilly stated and I felt my blood stop cold. 

Zander and his brother Jonathan both have mind manipulation quirks. Zander can control minds, while Jonathan can control personalities. 

I was put under his quirk when I was younger. I was the first time I realized that I had the red eyes, from my father's family. 

His daughter, Daph, is who Isa copied to get her yin and yang quirk. 

Jonathan is Emilly's wife, and will probably do whatever she asks, so he would probably stay out of this. 

Zander on the other hand will be a problem. 

" We'll take care of him" Uraraka and Mina offered and Aunt Emilly nodded. 

" Next, you need to leave, guards have been told to not let Isabella out, and we'll need someone to break the communication tower."  Aunt Emilly said and Kacchan stepped up. 

" I can take on the communication and Deku can stay outside taking on the guards since he can't be seen by his old man" Kacchan tells her and she sends me a sad look. 

I knew that I couldn't be the one to enter and save her, but it still hurt. 

" That leaves Todoroki" Mina states and I look at Todoroki. 

His face was back to its neutral calm, but a small amount of steel was hidden behind his stance. Something in my mind told me that she will be safe, even at the cost of his life. 

" You need to enter the ballroom and get Isa without causing a scene." Aunt Emilly said and I paused. 

" Aunt Emilly, she came to protect us, what if she can't leave," I ask and Aunt Emilly smirks. 

" Before Isa was put under the mind control she asked me to compile a list of all the felonies, my brother has done, and evidence to back up my claims. Seams like our little tempest was planning to come back" Aunt Emilly said and I calmed down, and we all shared a grin. 

The clock hit eight hours and we stood up. We have until midnight to save Isabella

Time to get to the action.