ch 9 all mights test

Today is our second day of UA and I swear to god if we have another surprise test I am punching someone. As I enter the class I instantly want to leave and come back later.

Kats looks like he is about to explode while Izu is getting complimented on his quirk.

Then when Ocho states that Izu has the best quirk Kats snaps.

" That us-" Kats screams before coming short. I am focusing my calming quirk on him and he instantly finds my eyes and gives me the finger. The rest of the class just looks at Kats as if they can't believe that he stopped.

"I can't leave you alone can I" I state bemused and I hear Izu chuckling behind me.

" You are the only one who can actually calm him down" Izu states hugging me, silently thanking me for saving him.

While Kats is my best friend and never did anything to Izu ( except call him nerd)out of fear from me his explosive attitude can be hard to deal with.

The bell rings and I go to my seat next to Kats and Izu smiling innocently to the rest of the class while winking to Momo and Ocho. I hear them chuckling and send them a peace sign.

Then All Might comes in and hell breaks loose. People are awing and screaming. Including Izu who literally trains with him every day.

... I am done

He apparently is conducting a Hero training test to help us see the extent ...

I quickly stood up and punched Mineta who was drooling because of Momo while All Might was called into the hallway.

All Might come back to the class to see me smiling sweetly, Izu and Kats sweatdropping, and the rest of the class looking forward away from Mineta who was smiling in his seat with a huge bruise in his cheek.

" Did I miss something?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

" Nothing Sir/Mr. All Might" Everyone except Mineta answered smiling. All Might's eyebrow twitched as he took a deep breath and plastered a fake smile and shot a small look to Isa that said I know you did this.

Isa smiled and waved at All Might and then sent him a wink. All Might's eyebrow was now twitching uncontrollably as Isa's smirk grew and she and the others around him began to laugh.

Isa raised her hand and All Might gave her a look and he nodded wearily.

" You should get your eyebrow checked if it's twitching like that, does it do that often," Isa said smiling innocently.

All Might then destroyed his desk and walked out of the classroom. The class erupts in laughter and Izu slammed his head onto his desk while Kats snickered.

All Might then walked back into the classroom and I put on a serious face while the rest of the class lowered their chuckles and All MIGHT SENT ME ONE LAST GLARE . . . . . . .

I then gave him one last wink as he gave us our costumes. I made my match Izus but I will probably change it when we actually start to get serious.

So basically we will team up one team will be heros and they have to fight the other teams called the villains. To win this the heros have to either capture the villains with duck tape or touch the rocket. If they can't do this then the villain team wins. When I saw that it was Izu VS Kats I slammed my head on the table. This had to be planned. No way that this wasn't planned. No. Way.

I was put against a solo match with Senior Might. I wiggled my eyebrows at him and his eyebrow twitched. I let out a low chuckle and looked up to see Shoto staring at me.

For a second it was only us in the room. I met his stare with one one of my own and I saw his lips twitched into a small smile. In an instant it was over and he looked away as if it didn't happen. I felt heat rise up to my cheeks as I turned away. I saw Izu looking at me with confusion and All Might staring knowingly at me. 

He winked and I clenched my fists. All Might is going to die in an accident today. I look up to him letting his see my insanity. He started to sweat and took a step back. 

First up was Izu and Ocho Vs Kats and some guy name Tenya Iida. Oh I remember him. He was the lameish dude who was telling Kats to sit correctly. Well that's not going to work out well.

Izu and Ocho won by some miracle and were taken to the infirmary.

Shoto won his match in a few seconds and the rest of the matches went on.

Then it was me Vs All Might. To tell you the truth, it was mostly just a spar. With both of us holding back and he having I don't know 100 pounds on me after awhile he won, but I did manage to cut a chunk of his hair :).

I left to heal up Izu when I found Kats walking out of the school with a scowl. I sighed, already knowing what happened and followed him with a small smile.

I found him sitting in the training grounds we built together when we were younger. I quietly sat next to him and let him rest his head on my shoulder. Combing my hand through his hair we sat together in silence until it was time to head home.

" I know I sucked and lost my temper" he stated as we got up.

" Don't say I did a good job please spare me that" He finished as he walked ahead of me and I rolled my eyes.

" I'm not going to say you did good" I said as he came to a stop and looked at me.

" But I am not going to say you did bad either" I continued and as he was about to cut in I raised my hand, silencing him.

" You knew that you had to lure him in to medium range combat and distracted him pretty well. You also showed All Might the extent of your quirk and how much planning you put into your costume but at the same time you lost your temper making you lose" I said giving him a half hearted glare as I walked past him.

" You will be a great hero once you fix that but for know your just a teenager playing hero" I finished not looking back as I heard him kicking a trash can.

I love you Katsuki as the older brother I can always mess with and rely on. This will only make you stronger and smarter. I will help you reach the spot of number one but, only when you see what that will do for you and find the resolve you need.