ch 19 sports festival begins

Isa P.O.V

Tomorrow is a sports festival. Izu looks better than before since he slept all day yesterday and I healed him a bit. 

As we are in class Sensei comes up and grabs our attention. 

" Alright tomorrows the day" Sensei calls out. He is net with cheers from the whole class. 

" First of some ground rules. We will meet in this classroom in the morning to get organized. Parents and siblings are allowed to walk in but they must be gone by the time we head out. No costume are allowed for the hero course classes. We will leave in our gym uniforms. That's pretty much it." Aizawa sensei summarized and the class was quiet. 

" This is your chance to get on the radar of powerful heroes so I suggest that you actually do something," Sensei told us and began to give us our morning classes. 

Shoto was acting really stiff. His face was neutral but his eyes were raging. Something tells me that Endeavor was involved, 

At lunch, I was about to talk to Shoto when All Might called me. Shoto also turned when he heard my name. 

" Isa can you come with me and your brother," He asked and I turned to Shoto who was already walking away. Something inside my broke when I saw this. 

" Sure let's go" I replied and All Might nodded and we got Izu. 

We sat down in the teacher's lounge and began to talk. 

" My time has been shortened to 50 minutes." He begins and Izu and I share a look. 

As Izu apologizes All Might Holds up his hand. 

" Please forget about it" He states and I can't help, but want to cry. 

" My time as the symbol of peace is ending" He continues and Izu starts to actually cry. I've looked up to All Might since I was 3. He was my inspiration to become a hero. Even in America, he was the one thing that stayed the same. Watching him save people on my aunt's lap grinning as she told me who he is. 

" During the sports festival," he begins looking uncertain breaking the sad atmosphere. 

" I want you both to announce that you are the next generation ' All Might' so to speak" He finishes and my eyes grow wide. My lips part and I can't think of anything to say. 

Izu is in the same boat and All Might looks at us with uncertainty. Before he could feel worse about this conversation my lips moved without my consent. 

" I want..." I began and All Might and Izuku looked at me. 

" To be someone people can lean on and look up to," I say standing up. 

" I want to be that person that kids watch on TV and say ' I want to be like that a hero ' like you did for me All Might" I continue as tears fill my eyes as All Might smile at me. His eyes are full of pride and happiness. 

" Because even when I was sad and terrified I could watch you and see that the world was amazing" Tears fall from my face as I began to shake. 

" For that, I will become the next symbol of peace" I finish clenching my fist. Determination filled my veins and gleamed in my eyes. Izu was looking at me with shock and All Might radiated pride.  

The bell rung and I shook the tears from my face. With a grin, I stepped out of the room. 

" All Might..." I call out and he looks at me. 

" There is nothing to fear.... because I am here," I say copying his catchphrase. I nod to Izu who signals that he will stay here for a while. 

The rest of the class I wasn't paying attention. Midnight must have been told about this beforehand because she gave me a grin and didn't look at me for answers. 

Izu came in an hour before the bell and gave me a nod. I smiled at him and the rest of the class were confused. None more than Kats and Shoto. 

At the bell, Ocho opens the door and I see another class standing there. One boy took a step towards Ocho and I was instantly in front of him glaring. 

He was blond and had an egotistical smirk on his face. Our class instantly questioned their arrival. 

"It's obvious that they are here to scout out the competition" Kats states and walks up to the door. 

" Oi, extras move out of the way" He yelled and I sighed. 

" So this is class one A. All I see are overconfident kids playing hero" The blond boy calls out in a taunting voice. 

" So the pot is calling the kennel black" I snip back and he looks at me. I nearly cring at the fave he made. 

" Well, I see some Perl among swine" He states looking over me. Hell no. I take a step back and instantly Izu, Kats, and Shoto are standing over me. Kiri, Ocho, Lida, and Momo were at my side and the rest of the class, who were just minding there own business turned to the boy. 

They begin to say that if they do good enough in the sports festival that they will get transferred to 1A and how that they are declaring war. 

" Oh, no problem" Kats growled and Shoto stepped up. 

" You declared war the second you looked at her" He growled pointing at me. 

The blond boy looked at me one more time and I shivered. This is not comfortable. A purple-haired boy glanced me over and shrugged. Lastly, a girl with orange hair chopped the blond at the neck knocking him out. She sent me an apologetic look and followed the purple dude. 

" Are you OK" Izu growled still glaring at the now-closed door. 

" I going to be sick" I answered honestly and the class laughed. 

Shoto gave me one last look before he left the room.