Later

Sierra's P.O.V.

I got off the plane and saw the limo with my driver standing a few feet from the plane. I smiled and walked over to him. The driver took my bags and I got in the limo. He drove me to the hotel I'd be staying at until I bought my house. We stopped there and I got out. The hotel was huge and beautiful. I smiled and had my driver get my stuff as I entered the hotel. I walked over to the front desk where a woman was typing quickly on her computer.
     "Hello Miss? I'm here to get my room. It would be under Wilson." The woman looked up and gasped. Because of my parents and brother I was famous everywhere.
     "Miss Wilson! Yes I have your room. Give me a minute." She quickly types at the computer and found my name. She handed me my room card and I thanked her. I got my bags from my driver and dismissed him. I made my way up the stairs and found my room. It was gorgeous. And very spacious. I set my stuff down and jumped on the bed. Finally I was alone. Alone from the world. Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was my manager. I picked the phone up and pressed call.
"Hello Dean. What's up?" I asked him.
"Hi Sierra. I just got off a phone call with the photographer and we are supposed to meet him tonight at 6 for dinner. Make sure to be downstairs in the restaurant in the hotel you are staying at by 5:45. I want to make sure we aren't late. See you." And he hung up. I smiled and looked at the clock. I had an hour and a half to get ready.
I grabbed my stuff and entered my bathroom. I turned the water on, stripped, and stepped in. I washed all over and got out. After my shower I picked out a dress and heels to wear for the dinner. I slipped on the dress and shoes and applied my makeup. I grabbed a coat to wear and slid it on.
My Look:

   By the time I was finally finished, it was time for me to go downstairs

By the time I was finally finished, it was time for me to go downstairs. I grabbed my hotel key and made my way down the elevator. Once I was downstairs, I saw my manager standing by the opening to the restaurant.
"Dean." I called out to him. He looked up, startled, and smiled once he saw me. I walked over to him and stood next to him.
"Where's the photographer?" I asked him. Dean shrugged his shoulders.
"Not sure. But let's head inside. Maybe he's in there. Since you are late and all." I rolled my eyes.
"Only by 5 minutes. It takes time for me to get ready. Now let's go." I followed him to the front desk.
"Hi. Is a man that goes by the last name Marino here?" He asked the lady. I almost choked. Marino? As in Aiden's last name? No. It isn't him. Nor is it Rafael. They are gone. Aiden left me.
"Yes he is. Follow me." The lady took us to a table and I almost fainted. There he was. Sitting at a booth. Talking to another man. I stopped dead. No. No no no no! I was just learning to live without him! He can't be back! He was gone! He left me and everyone else!
"Sierra are you ok? It's just the photographer." Dean told me. The lady had left and people were starting to look. Except him.
"I know him. We've had a past." I explained to him.
"You better not have dated him. Or one of you cheated on the other." He said.
"No we never dated. We were best friends until one day he just disappeared."
"Well let's put the last behind us. We can't lose this shoot. It will launch your career." I nodded and followed him. "Aiden Marino! Hello sir!" Dean said loudly, greeting Aiden. I stayed quiet, too afraid to talk. Aiden looked up at Dean and smiled. He still looked the same as he did 5 years ago. His messy brown hair, bright hazel eyes, big smile, kind expression, and handsome as ever.
"Dean! My man, it's good to see you. Now where is our lovely little model?" Aiden asked, Dean.
"Right here." Dean pulled me over to him and as soon as Aiden saw me, his eyes bugged out. At least he remembered me.
"Si-Sierra?" He choked out. I smiled.
"Hello Mr. Marino. It's very good to meet you. I've heard so much about you from Dean and my father. As well as some friends of mine. Maybe you know of them. Their names are Sarah and Michael. They are huge fans of yours and really want to meet you." I said excitedly. Aiden got the hint. Pretend as if nothing happened between us. But he also realized what I'd done when using his parents' names.
"Yes I have too. Well you can tell your friends that I would love to meet them as well. It's been a long time since I've really talked to my fans." I smiled, but it was bitter.
"Right. Well maybe we should sit down and discuss the shoot we are doing tomorrow." Aiden nodded and we all sat. I quickly scribbled on a peace of paper.
'Later.' It said. As I placed my napkin on my lap I stuffed it in Aiden's hand. He read it, then nodded at me. I nodded back. That's what we would do as kids.
The rest of the dinner went smoothly. I talked to everyone and we discussed what would happen. To be honest I was excited to start. But Aiden was what stopped me from enjoying it. Seeing him made everything harder. I'd would be working with him for 3 months. 3 fucking months I would be working with a boy that broke my heart. What fun!

Ok so that was this chapter. I do hope you enjoyed it and I will write soon! Thanks for reading.
~Marissa-Meyer-Fan 😁