It Was Perfect

Sierra's P.O.V.

     "You can't be serious! Why on earth are you dating him?! He left you for 5 years with no contact. What if he breaks your heart again? What if he hurts you? What if-"
"What if I love him? What if we trust each other? What if he makes me happy? Come on Rick, you know I've always wanted this. We finally have a chance to be together so don't ruin this." Rick had made a surprise visit and then he saw me and Aiden kissing and he blew up. I brought him to my room and we are now arguing.
"Oh fuck all that! Don't you remember how broken you were after he left? The media was controlling and you couldn't escape it! Sierra I forbid his relationship! You aren't allowed to date him anymore." My eyes blazed.
"You know Rick, I love you. And I appreciate your concern, but you will never make that call for me. I love Aiden and I'm not dumping him because you can't handle it. If you could understand that, things would go a lot smoother. I know you feel about Maria so what if I said that you can't see her anymore? It would hurt. I was hurt when Aiden left because I wanted him back. And I'll be hurt again if you keep me from him. Now stay out of my business unless you can find a way to forgive him and let me love him." I stormed out of the room and ran into Aiden. He was smiling from ear to ear.
"You're sexy when you're mad. And I love that you stood up for us." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me by the waist.
"Please, I'm not allowed to let him ruin this. I mean what I said; I love you and nothing will keep us apart." Aiden smiled and brought his mouth to mine. I kissed him back and felt the fireworks explode in my stomach again. This always happened when I kissed Aiden, and I couldn't get enough of him. "We still have to tell him about the engagement along with everyone else," I said when we parted. Aiden brought his hand to my face and caressed my cheek.
     "Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. Let's just hope Rick stays calm along with your dad. I'm positive my parents will be happy and your mom. Your dad and Rick may become a challenge." I chuckled and kissed him again. This was was perfect. I had the man I loved and a wedding in the making. It was perfect.

*****

3 years later

   The weddings was amazing and Aiden was right. When Rick found out, he stormed out of the room and so did my dad. My mom helped me convince them that this is what I needed and what was best. That Aiden and I loved each other and that was that. The wedding happened and now we have twins running around the house which only brought smiles to my face.
     "Honey, I'm home!" Aiden yelled and I heard the door open and close. I stood up from the couch and walked over to him. He set his stuff down and I kissed him hard on the lips. He responded with just as much passion and it was just incredible. "You seem a little eager," he commented.
     "Oh I'm just overjoyed. I got Rick to babysit the kids so we could go out like before. We need a break from the twins Aiden and this will be fun. Plus, it's your birthday and we need to catch a break. I booked a hotel room for tonight and Rick is now waiting for us to leave as he is up in the nursery."
"Believe me darling, you will never forget this night as you will have the time of your life." Aiden smiled and picked me up running to the car. I screamed and laughed as he put me in the car, directing the driver to take us to the hotel. We checked in and as soon as we got in the room, I was against the wall with Aiden kissing me. He licked my bottom lip and I opened up. Our lips connected and twirled around and I was in la la land. He moved his mouth down my neck, licking and biting me making me moan in pleasure. Aiden picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He brought me to the bed and the rest of that night was everything that Aiden said it would be. Fun and something I'd never ever forget. Trust me, another baby proves that in itself.

Ok I'm so happy that Hold My Hand is finally finished. The journey to finishing this book was pretty difficult not gonna lie. I have one more book in this series to write and then this series will be over. Hope you have a fantastic day and even better hear! Love you!
~Marissa-Meyer-Fan 🥰