She Really Was Beautiful

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Sierra hurry up! We are going to be late," Dean called from the other side of the door. I took one last look in the mirror. Here I was, in California about to go do a photo shoot for a magazine. Something I never wanted. "Sierra!"
I chuckled at Dean's fear and exited the bathroom. Dean was tapping his foot and looked at the time on his wrist watch. He looked up immediately, upon hearing the door shut behind me. He sighed and rushed me out of the room and out of the hotel. We brought me to the limo and climbed in afterward.
"Dean you worry too much. Just calm down. The photo shoot will go great. I'm positive of that." I reassured him. Dean smiled at me.
"Worrying comes with getting old. And I know it will go good. The only problem is your past with Mr. Marino." I sighed heavily and stared at the floor of our limo. "I'm not trying to be mean, but it could propose an issue. Please just keep it under wraps. I heard your argument and I don't want it getting in the way of your career." I smiled at Dean.
"I'll be fine. And we'll keep it low. I promise, I'll do my best to stay professional," I assured him. Dean released a relaxed sigh and the limo stopped. I got out and walked over to all the trailers. There would be other models doing background things, but I'd be the center focus. Humility at its best.
"Relax. All first time models go through this. I've seen what you can pull off and you are fabulous. Now let's go talk to Mr. Marino and get some insight on what you are to do." I nodded and followed Dean to where Aiden was yelling at someone.
"I don't care! Make sure the models are ready! The shoot is in 1 hour," Aiden shouted. I chuckled and followed Dean.
     "Mr. Marino! Hello sir, I have Sierra here. Now we just need her to get ready." Aiden nodded and brought me over to my dressing room.
"You'll see a lot of outfits in there. They are ordered 1 through 15. Go in order. Then you can go to hair and makeup. We'll see you in an hour." And then he stalked away I entered the trailer and found all 15 outfits. I got dressed in the first out outfit and slipped on the shoes. Walking out of the trailer, I made my way over to the hair and makeup trailer. I had seen enough shoots of my mother that I understood how it worked. My mother never like photo shoots, but sometimes she would do them to help magazines.
I sat in the chair and one woman worked on my hair, while the other worked on my makeup. They worked delicately and the woman styling my hair was extra gentle.
"My you have excellent hair. Margret, look at this." The hair lady said to the woman doing my makeup, who I now knew was Margret.
"My, my, my! You're right. She's just beautiful all around!" I blushed at her compliment.
"Thank you." I said. The women smiled at me. "It's been a long time since I've heard that." Yes, people saying it on Insta or through a blog was nice, but it just wasn't real. The last time someone truly called me beautiful was 5 years ago. Aiden told me that the night before he left. Every time someone I didn't know or through and interview or something for the public said it, that didn't mean anything. However, these women saying that felt different. It felt more sincere, as the whole world wasn't watching.
"Well, people should say that more often." Margret said. I smiled. The women finished up their work and I walked to where the first shots were to take place. I saw Aiden setting up the gear with a few other people. He worked fast, but his movement were precise just as they'd always been.
"Where should I go?" I asked him quietly, standing beside him. He looked up and his gaze softened. He stared at me and up and down my body. When his eyes met mine again, I raised a brow. Aiden blushed. He coughed.
"Um, we're almost done. Why don't you stand over there with those girls? They'll be in some of the shots with you." He responded.
"No men?" I asked. A vein popped in his neck causing me to tilt my head. Shaking his head as an answer, he continued working. I nodded and walked to my spot, waiting to begin.

Aiden's P.O.V.

When Sierra asked is there would be men in some of the shots, jealousy ran through me. I don't know why. She wasn't my girlfriend and we weren't even friends as I understood it. She hated me for Christ's sakes! But I couldn't shake the jealousy away. I couldn't trust my voice or my expression, so I looked away and shook my head. Sierra nodded and walked away to join the other models.
"You ready?" I jumped and turned at the voice. Adam stood behind me, trying not to laugh. I rolled my eyes and grumbled for him to shut up. "Relax Aiden. You'll be fine. And I'm positive you'll have your fair share of Miss Wilson. She is a beauty I'll give her that." I smiled and looked at Sierra. She really was beautiful. From her hair to her eyes and all over. She just had this personality that made her more beautiful. Ok I have to stop thinking about this.
"She is." I said. Adam's features softened.
"You really do love her." I nodded, not knowing what to say. "Why wait? Just go over to her after the shoot, talk to her, express how you feel. Take your chance before you lose the shot." I sighed.
"Adam, the girl hates me. She wants nothing to do with me and I'm positive she will never love me." I told him. "It's not so easy as it may seem." Adam sighed back at me.
"Aiden, you'll never know that until you tell her. She probably loves you, but doesn't want you to leave her again and get more heart broken. I'm more than positive the girl loves you, because of the way I've see her look at you. There's something in her eyes that gives it away." I looked back at Sierra.
"Maybe another day. I don't want to rush it. I want to give her time to realize I'm actually here and that I didn't mean to hurt her. That I am sorry for what I did. But I'm gonna talk to her tonight about why I left."
"Mr. Marino, we are ready to begin." One of my employées said. I nodded and called Sierra to her spot.
"Ok Sierra I want you to sit on that big rock. Tilt your head just so, Margret help her with that. And Sierra I'm going to need you to put your legs together and bend them, yes that's great! Now look at the beach with longing. Like you want to be out there, but your parents forbid it!" I shouted out orders. And to my surprise, Sierra knew exactly what to do. She knew what she was doing and was an expert as if she'd been doing this her whole life. "Ok, no I want you off that rock. Jason get her down." I commanded. "Now start walking towards me and look at the dunes. Walk slowly and cross your feet in front somewhat dramatic." Sierra did exactly as I said, and 15 minutes later, we were onto the second look. Another 20 minutes past, and Sierra was all decked out for the third look.
   This process went on and on until we completed the 15th and the final look. All of the pictures turned out stunning, just like the model herself. Photos like these made me realize why I wanted this job in the first place. It also made me realize that Sierra was special to me and I had to do everything to get back into her heart.

Ok that was this chapter! I'm really excited with how it turned out. I hope you continue reading my story. C u!
~Marissa-Meyer-Fan 😛