Hurt, Betrayed, Heart Broken

Sierra's P.O.V.
Two Months Later

I was pacing in my room. I had a dinner meeting and seeing Aiden was still difficult. Two months ago, I told him that he was my everything, and I hadn't lied. He truly meant everything to me, but what about him? Did he feel the same or did he just want to be friends the way we used to be? He thought of him and me only being friends bothered me. 5 years ago I was ready to tell him how I felt, but then he left. Now I wanted to tell him before we were separated once more.
"Sierra! Come on or we'll be late!" Dean called from outside my room. I straightened my back and walked out of my room. I followed him down the stairs and we rode in an Uber to the restaurant. We got of the car and walked in. I saw waiters and waitresses scurrying around the room with drinks, food, and menus. Dean had one bring us to where Aiden and his manager Adam sat. Once we arrived I saw a girl clinging to Aiden's arm. They were flirting! My heart sank. All while I was in my room, I had been planning how to tell him how I felt when it turned out that he had a girlfriend!
"Oh babe you have guests," the girl said in an annoying tone. Looking at her outfit briefly, I saw how disgusting she was. Her dress was so tight I think her underwear was showing, at least if she was wearing any. Her boobs were falling out and overall, the dress was way to slutty. She was chewing pink gum, smacking it and blowing bubbles constantly. Honestly, I had no idea how Aiden could stand her.
"Dean, Sierra. It's great to see you both. Come and sit down." He said, his face glowing brighter than it had been. As if he'd been miserable.
"Um babe? Aren't you going to introduce me?" the girl asked obnoxiously. She twirled a strand of hair and scooted closer to Aiden. I had to prevent myself from gaging. Adam was tense and looked very uncomfortable.
"Oh right. This is my new girlfriend, Stella. She will be my next model when you finish." He said while looking at me. I tried to smile, but it came out like a grimace. "Um why don't we get something to drink?" he said. His tone showed a hint of nervousness behind it. He beckoned over a waiter and ordered a drink for him and Stella. Adam and Dean ordered and I chose water. Thought I did need a drink, I'd rather like to stay sober if I could help it.
"I'm surprised. You never pass a chance for some wine," Dean remarked. I elbowed him in the gut, smiling at Adam. "Ow!" Dean exclaimed. I glared at him; A silent threat. "Anyway, Stella my name is Dean. I don't think I've seen you model before." I grumbled some words under my breath and Dean glared at me. In response, I stomped my heel on his foot. He winced and brought Hi leg up to run his foot.
"I'm more well known in other countries. Places like Paris and London. I've traveled the world and now I'm here to conquer America. I simply had to get the best photographer in the business," she bragged. I tried to look happy, but I most likely looked in pain.
"How did you two then start dating?" Dean asked. Stella smiles widely and scooted even closer to Aiden, running her hands over his arms.
"That's what is like to know," Adam mumbled under his breath. Did Adam not like Stella? That was odd.
"Well, we had a meeting together and things happen and soon we were making out at his apartment." Imagining that instantly made me lose my appetite for dinner. "It would have probably gone farther if I hadn't stopped him." I grabbed Dean's glass and took a swig of her beer. Dean glared at me and I gave him a look, questioning him if he could handle that. Immediately he took a long sip.
"I see. Oh look there's the waiter," Dean said. I thanked all the gods right there for sending us something to end that entire conversation. Still though, the thought of what Stella said only allowed me to get a small salad. I would have thrown up if I ate anything more than that. Stella and Aiden talked for awhile until the food came. Stella ordered a salad but it was bigger than what I had gotten. I had a few bites until I saw Stella and Aiden kissing right in front of me. I set my fork down and pushed the plate away. Dean looked up and did the same. I waited a little longer before I couldn't take it anymore. Tears welled up in my eyes and I stood up and left the table. Aiden broke his kiss and stared at me in confusion.
   I left the scene, not looking back. I heard footsteps chasing after me but I never stopped. I couldn't stop. I was hurt. Betrayed. Heart broken. I couldn't deny it anymore; I loved Aiden. I loved him and would never stop. He was the man I wanted to be with him, but now he had an awful, slutty girlfriend. A girlfriend he couldn't stop kissing.
     "Sierra stop." My stopped moving and I turned to face Adam. Adam came after me. Adam. Why didn't Dean? Of course, I didn't expect anyone to, but if someone did I thought it would Dean. But it was Adam.
     "Adam. What are you doing?" I tried my best to sound simply happy or just not heart broken. Adam sighed heavily and brought me over to the couches. He sat down and motioned for me to sit. I did.
     "I can tell you're hurt by what Aiden has done. I'm not a big fan of Stella myself, but I wouldn't dare say anything. This is Aiden's life and I am no one to say who he should date and who he shouldn't. However, I can have my own opinion." I smiled slightly.
     "And what's your opinion?" I asked part joking part serious.
     "Stella isn't for him. She's the total opposite of what he is. You are perfect for him. You both are pretty down to earth, and Aiden simply adores you. I'm not totally oblivious to your feelings for him as well. I saw your face when you saw Stella. To be honest I was just as surprised when I saw him making out with her in the lobby." I chuckled, but then frowned.
     "They're pretty serious aren't they?" I asked sadly.
     "Of you ask me, I'd say that girl wants his money, but I don't know. Whatever the case is, I want you to ignore it. You are too amazing at what you do to stop for Aiden. The kid has definitely changed since 5 years ago. He's changed again since you became his client. You are good for him, but don't pay attention to that. Focus on you this time. Aiden told me about what it's been like for you since he left. Don't go back to that." I watched as Adam left and smiled. He suddenly stopped and turned back around to face me. "You don't have to come back to the dinner. I'll send you the instructions for tomorrow." I nodded and turned to leave. I called my own Uber and texted Dean what I was doing. He was fine and wished he could do the same.
   Once I got back to my hotel I walked back up to the bar and ordered a martini. I took a sip and felt the liquid go down my throat. I needed alcohol to take away all of what happened at dinner. Except for one thing. When Adam helped me. I swear he would be a perfect father if he wasn't one already. He knew just what to say and boosted my confidence. I was going tot see his advice and not listen to others for once. I was enjoying modeling, but the diet sucked. I wasn't going to lean onto anyone anymore. Especially Aiden. He proved that he really didn't care about me.
   I finished one martini and ordered another one. I took my phone out and looked through all of my texts and emails. Suddenly, I saw one from Aiden. It was only 30 minutes ago. Around the time when I left the restaurant. It read:
'Hey, I saw u walk out. R u ok?'
   I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone. Now was not Aiden time. Now was Sierra time. So I finished my martini, payed the bartender, and went upstairs to my bedroom. I decided it was time for me to go out. So I changed into a dress that was fit for a night out at a club.
The Dress: