I Needed To Get Mine

Sierra's P.O.V.

As soon as Aiden said this, I knew what he wanted. He was obviously curious about Tyler and I understood that. However, from the sound of his voice, curious wasn't his only feeling. He sounded upset, hurt, and possibly betrayed. That wasn't so understandable. He had a girlfriend and shouldn't be hurt by me going out on a date. Even though I knew what he was talking about, I chose to play dumb.
"Sure. Where do you wanna sit?" I asked happily. He narrowed his eyes but brought me to the couch by the window and we sat down. "So what's up? Did I do something wrong at the shoot? Do we have to redo it?" I asked acting scared. Another things I was good at, acting.
"Don't be stupid Sierra. Who the hell was that?" He asked getting angry quickly. My eyes widened at what he said.
"I don't know who you are talking about." I said confused. Aiden glared at me, steam practically coming out of his ears.
"Stop acting Sierra! I know you know who I'm talking about. I don't need you acting like a stupid brat!" I bolted out of my seat as he had just done and glared at him.
"Hold it right there Aiden Marino! You have no right to call me a brat. Yes I do know what you are talking about, but I'd rather not continue to do so. Now you can get out of my personal life, or you can start doing photo shoots with Miss Stella and stop doing them with me." Aiden started laughing.
"Now I get it. You only went out with that dude to make me jealous! Who knew you would stoop so low." Aiden said this without a care in the world and when he finished his last sentence, it held disappointment. When he said that, I blew up.
"How dare you?! Do you really think I'm that cruel as to play with other people's feelings? I actually like Tyler and I want to start something with him. I would never act as if I like him when I like someone else. And guess what Aiden? When we were kids you were always there for me and I was able to forget all the negatives in my life. You were the only person that could that and I thought that was how it would always be. But Tyler was different. He made me forget about you, the media, and everything that was going wrong in my life. He made me happy." Aiden was struck with what looking like regret, and I knew I struck a cord.
"You don't mean that. Tell me you don't mean that!" He looked as if he were about to cry, but I couldn't care less.
"I do. And you need to remember that." I turned swiftly on my heel and stormed off. I was done with men. First Dean accused me of playing with feelings and now Aiden! What was wrong with these people?! How could they think that I would do that to someone? They were seriously messed up and desperately need a reality check.

*****

I woke up around 8 and looked around my room. Today I finally had a day off from work and I would be able to do what I wanted. I had texted Tyler when I got to my room last night about hanging out today, but he said that he had to deal with something. I didn't put much thought behind it and chose that today I could have some fun. Fun started with wearing leggings, and a normal shirt. No dress or skirt.
After getting dressed, I chose to grab my design book and sit in the park like I did back at home. I looked where one was on my phone and made my way to it. I sat of the grass as I looked at the scene in front of me. It felt good to get away from everyone. To get away from all the men that accused me of horrible things. The get away from the media to just have fun. The design came to me and I sketched quickly. That's the thing that happens. I forget the things around me and nothing matter but my sketch. It was always fun when I could just escape and do what I loved most. Designing.
     "Sierra!" My head jolted up and I looked around for the person calling for me. It was a voice that was unrecognizable. I turned around and saw Stella running towards me. Her hair was in curls and she was wearing jeans and a tank top. "There you are!" she exclaimed once she reached me. She sat down, exhausted. "I've been running around, looking for you everywhere."
     "Why?" I asked. I was confused. Why was Stella, of all people, trying to look for me? And for what reason?
     "I need your help. It's about Aiden."
     "Sorry. I can't help you. That's the one thing I can't help anyone with," I said turning to look away. What Aiden said yesterday hurt me so much. His words felt like a knife to the heart and I wouldn't be dealing with a dick like him again. And same went for Dean.
     "Please Sierra. He desperately needs help. I've never seen him so...so lost in life. I walked in his room and he was destroying everything. When I got closer to him, I noticed that he was crying. His eyes were red and had lost the spark in them. He seemed angry too. I need your help because you know him better than anyone. You've been friends with him ever since you were born."
     "You're wrong Stella. I knew the Aiden from New York. This Aiden is different. He's conniving, horrible, rude, and not like he was back in New York. The one in New York was sweet, and gentle, and kind. The one in New York was my best friend that never hesitated to help. That would never think of me so lowly to the fact that he thinks I'd play with a guy's feelings to get back at him."
     "What do you mean by that?" she asked. I sighed and looked at her.
     "I like Aiden. I know you both are dating, and I would never try a thing. I'm not like that. Instead, I chose to move on. So I went on a date with Tyler. The one who picked me up from the shoot. When I got back, Aiden was furious and accused me of only going out with Tyler to make Aiden jealous. Then I said something about how Tyler made me feel the way Aiden made me feel back in New York."
     "And now he's hurt because of that. Sierra, if I came between something, I'm so sorry. I know I act like a slutty bitch, but I'm trying my best. I just...I've never been loved before. When Aiden showed interest in me, I felt as if I needed to keep him. Plus, the media is no help." For once, I was able to see Stella for who she really was.
     "You care about Aiden right?" She hesitated before nodding. "Look, if you truly like him, then you should stay with him. Don't let me get in the way. As much as I like him, I can't look past how he's changed."
     "That's the thing Sierra. I'm not sure if I truly like him. Not the way you will. Not that way you love him when you were younger. Half the time Aiden and I are together, you are the topic. Whether it's stories from when you were younger, or how well you exceeded at modeling, or how much you've changed. He's always talking about you. I would give him a second chance if I were you. He's cares about you more than you know. But can I ask a question? What's Tyler's last name?"
"Uh, Gaines. Why do you ask?" I was confused to be completely honest.
"Wait. Tyler Gaines? As in Tyler James Gaines? Oh my god! Do you have his address?" I nodded and wrote it down on a page in my sketch book and handed it to her. "I know you're probably confused. Tyler is my ex. We broke up because of long distance. Now I finally have a chance to be with him."
"Go get him. But Stella?" She looked at me. "If he asks about me at all, tell him that I said you should be together." She smiled widely and hugged me. "Don't forget to invite me to the wedding. Here is my number." I wrote of on the paper and I saw her cheeks go pink. "Now go get your man. I'll tell Aiden."
"You are the best friend a girl could ask for. And thank you and I will. You'll be a special guest and my maid of honor. "See you." Stella ran off to her man while I needed to get mine.

So I'm kinda rushing this story, but that's ok I guess. I just need to get this done. See you!
~Marissa-Meyer-Fan 😜