We Have To Talk

Aiden's P.O.V.

   I looked around and saw people walking everywhere. Setting up cameras, getting outfits on hangers, and more. Sierra would be arriving soon for her photo shoot, but I couldn't stop thinking about last night. Right in the middle of dinner, she left. She had barely eaten anything, but she just got up and left the table and didn't come back. I didn't understand why, but Dean said she had stuff to do. I couldn't imagine what, as she was only doing modeling for me right now. Perhaps she was setting up her next photographer, but that's what Dean did. Anyway, it was weird.
   A few minutes later Sierra showed up in a formal business like outfit and sunglasses. She walked over to me, not hesitation in her step. She looked strong, fierce, and like a badass. I straightened up a little, as she approached me.
     "Where do I go to change?" she asked. Her voice didn't hold an emotion. Just vagueness. I gulped and pointed in the direction. She walked off and entered her trailer. I looked at her manager and he shook his head. What was going on? I shook my head and set up my camera again. Suddenly I felt hands cover my eyes. It was Stella.
     "Guess who?" she asked. I chuckled and turned around.
     "Hi baby," I said huskily. To be honest, I really didn't like Stella, but she was very pushy and sexy. Yes, she was a brat. However, she was also my next client and would bring me a lot of popularity. I hadn't intended to go and become her boyfriend, but I was drunk at a club, saw her, and one thing led to another, we're in a bed making out. To me, it was nothing. To Stella, it meant we were dating. I felt awful and really wanted to be with Sierra, but when Stella introduced me to her dad, it was clear I couldn't leave her. My plan was to take things with her until she got bored. And she got bored easily.
     "I wanted to come and see you at work. Is Sasha here yet?" My eyebrow rose.
     "It's Sierra. But yeah she's changing. I'm telling you, this won't be much fun. Just a couple shots and then it's over," I told her. Stella rolled her eyes.
     "One, I don't care about her name. Two, it will be fun. I'll be with you." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed back even though I didn't want to.
     "Aiden less kissing more working," Adam said from where he stood. It was clear Adam didn't like Stella but I couldn't do anything about him. "Seriously, Aiden we have work to do. Miss Stella would you be so kind as to leave this young man to his work? He tends to get sidetracked quite easily." Adam held bitterness in his voice.
     "Honestly you should fire him. He's keeping you from me," Stella said, playing with my tie.
     "I can't do that. He's my best manager. The others sucked. Now just calm down and go sit over there while I work. As soon as  this is over we can leave." Stella rolled her eyes, but did as I said. She sat down and made kissy faces at me and I smiled back. I turned around and saw Sierra in her first position. My helpers were just setting up her outfit correctly to show it off right. I grabbed my camera and started taking a couple shots. She moved through the positions and I kept taking photos.
   Soon she was in her last outfit and I was taking photos as she walked down the grass path. She was beautiful and anyone could see that. Her next position was leaning against a tree and grabbing a branch. She did that for a couple minutes and for the last look she sat in the grass looking at the flowers. After we finished she went to her trailer and changed into a different outfit. It wasn't what she wore coming here nor was it an outfit I had brought for the shoot.
     "Sierra, where did that outfit come from?" She was wearing the same shoes she came in, but I still wondered where she got her outfit.
     "I brought it with me." A car honk interrupted us and I turned to face what Sierra looked at. A guy was in a really nice car and was casually dressed like Sierra. He waved and Sierra waved back. She turned back to face my confused expression. "I have to go. I got a date." My eyes widened as she ran to the car. The man got out and opened her door for her. Sierra laughed and got in. The man shut the door and got back in the car. They drove away and I stared at there direction they drove in.
     "Baby! What are you looking at?" I turned back around and saw Stella standing there, pouty lips and all. "Were you staring at that girl who is modeling for you? Are you cheating on me?" Accusation was in her voice.
     "No! I was looking at that pond over there." I pointed at the pond near the road. People were hanging out around it and little kids were running around. "Now how about that date?"

Sierra's P.O.V.

   Seeing Aiden's face was priceless, but now I had a date to go on. Tyler drove us to the restaurant. It was a casual joint and sounded perfect for a first date. I had never been on a date because one, my father was way too protective and two, I'd always like Aiden. Let's just say I was new to this.
"Here we are!" Tyler called. He opened the door for me and I stepped out. We entered the restaurant and I smiled. It felt homey and easy. We got ourselves a table and a waiter came 'round and took our orders. I got myself a waiter and Tyler got himself a coke. "So that was the guy?" he asked.
"Yeah. That was the guy." Tyler nodded as I spoke. "So what do you do on a date. I've never been on one," I said. Tyler laughed and shook his head in disbelief.
"You're kidding. How have you never been on a date before? You're like in your 20s," he said chuckling. I let out a chuckled and looked at my hand. I was embarrassed, but I at least had an excuse that was somewhat valid.
"My father was really protective. I also like him but I was too scared to ask him out. I was afraid of rejection and now I know what it feels like." Tyler nodded. "But hey, that doesn't matter. What does is the fact that I am finally on a date and you are technically the first person to take me on a date." Tyler smiled.
"You're right. I am the first to take you out and I'm glad that I was the one to do it. Now normally on dates, one person makes a total fool of themselves or it can be super awkward. On this date, however, I plan to have a good time. After this we'll hit the park." I laughed and the waiter came out with our drinks and he took our food orders.
"Cheers, to my first date!" I called. Tyler laughed, but agreed nonetheless.
"Cheers." I started laughing and so did Tyler. The rest of lunch was simple. We talked, laughed, joked, and generally just had a good time. I like Tyler and he was pretty cool. He was nice, cute, hot, and just easy to talk to. I didn't need to be shy and I could just talk freely without him being all weird.
We headed to the park and sat on the swings and talked for some more. It was fun to finally go on a date. Sure I was a little old to be having my first date, but when I was younger I was always hanging around with Aiden that I felt no need to go on dates. I guess I just assumed that we'd end up together and my life would be like a fairy tale.
"Wait, so you were annoyed by your brother so you kicked him? Like in the dick?" Tyler asked whilst laughing. Tyler was cracking up and I was close to it.
"Well yeah! He was being so annoying. I mean, wouldn't you do that if your sibling just had just ruined your food?" Tyler started laughing harder and laughter came out of me as well.
"No! I get it if you kick him in the leg or something-but the balls? Dude I know how painful that can be and I would never make another man go through that! That is the worst I'm telling you." I rolled my eyes.
"You boys are babies. I swear..." I chuckled, and Tyler rolled his eyes at me.
"You try being a man. It's hard and requires a lot of work!" I smirked.
"Work? You call avoiding having your balls kicked, work?! Hell no. Women deal with a lot of things. Like our period, getting ready in the morning is awful, and when a woman is pregnant, life is hell." Tyler chuckled as well as I did. "Also we have to deal with men either being babies or men getting up in our business. And the fact that looking our best can take a lot of work." Tyler laughed and shook his head.
"You're awesome. You know that right?" I could feel myself blush.
"Well that's another things us women have to worry about." I lied my head against the chain of he swing as I heard Tyler laugh.
"Clearly. A lot of you do a stunning job. Others? Not so much." We were silent for awhile until I looked at my watch. Shoot! I had to talk to Dean about future modeling opportunities.
"Tyler I don't think I could have laughed this much in only a couple hours. You are the awesome one, but I have to swing out. Model stuff." Tyler smiled at me and helped me up from the swing.
"Well then we better get you to your hotel to deal with 'model stuff." I laughed and followed him to his car and he drove us back to my hotel. I kissed his cheek and got out of the car with a final 'Goodbye.' When I entered I saw Aiden standing in the entrance.
"We have to talk."

I really enjoed typing this chapter. I will type soon. Please vote and comment! Love y'all!
~Marissa-Meyer-Fan 😛