Thoughts

As Steven woke up, his mind switched to his dream.
He don't know what it meant, or who that gem was.

Anyway, what does he has to do today?
He have to prepair his speach today.

He got up and looked out his window, seeing little homeworld, proud of what he helped create.

No

What he created.

He started all of this by wanting to stop the Diamonds and tell them the truth. That Pink Diamond lied to them. That Rose Quartz lied to everyone. Garnet, Amathyst, every single gem that got corrupted in the war

She lied to his dad, but she lied to Steven.

He quickly shaked his head and sighed before going downstairs to make breakfast

As Steven walk down the stairs, Pearl greets him, saying "Oh! Hi Steven! I hope you have woken up well! The diamonds called, saying somthing about a plan? For a speach?"

Steven looks at his bird mom before realising what she was on about
"Oh, yeah, they asked me to tell all people that I'm not my mom, and stuff like that. I thought I told you about that..."
"Well, you must of, but Amthsyt went and did somthing stupid again"

Steven chuckled, recalling what happened yesterday, with the TV playing an old episode of Crying Breakfast Friends.

"Anyway, I already made you breakfast, pancakes with syrup and strawberries. I'll go and see how the gems are helping build little homeworld"

Steven nodded and watched as she walked out, before turning his attention to the pancakes. They are light and fluffy, syrup sinking into them, making them even better, and the strawberries, they add a savory flavour.

Steven grabbed a fork and dug it into his breakfast, remembring the flavors.

When he finished, he decided to go and see his mom's sancuary.
Pearl wants Steven to call it by it's name, but he just calls it his mom's garden.

As Steven started to warp there, he noticed that the journey was taking longer then normal, so he popped his head out of the stream (despite Pearl asking him not to do sevral times) and noticed that there were no landmarks that he'ld normally see.

There was nothing apart from the vast abyss of space.

Steven pulled his head back in shock, gasping for air, he looked around before saying, "No! Where am I going? Can I go back?!"

But his pleas were nothing, not being heard by whoever was doing this.

Or so he thought

As Steven paniced, he did not notice the warp pad stoppong and going back on itself, like it heard him.

Steven noticed that he was going back home when the warp pad's lights dissolved, and shown him his home.

He breathed a sigh of relief, before realising that he had a question.

Where was the warp pad taking him?

Steven thought to himself about what just happened, the warp pad was taking him somwhere eles, but he don't know where eles, mabey Pearl, Garnet or any gem here will know.

As he steps into little homeworld, a blur of purle came running up to him, making him fall on his butt.

"Hey Ste-man! How are you!" Amathyst said, excitment evedent in her voice.

"Amethyst! I'm doing good! How are you?" Stevwn replied, trying to keep up with Amethyst's level of chipperness.

"Ugh, letmetellyouwhat, Steven, if I have to carry ONE MORE warp pad, I don't know what I'll do!" Amethyst sighed, while striking a pose Steven would expect to see Pearl strike.

"Well, they are in high demand, and you are stronger then any of us" The 16 year old chuckled.

"Awww~ thanks Ste-man, let me tell you, you are the man!" She smiled, while playfully punching Steven on the arm.

A moment passes by, and they couldn't hold it in any longer so you can tell that Pearl was very confused as of why Steven and Amethyst was laughing so hard, tears started to form.

Forgot how to spell
Amethyst

Enjoy someone liked
this enough to add to
their reading list,
apperntly, so yay?
699 words nice