The Promise.

As Steven and Pearl warp back to their home, Steven looked at the gem in the bubble in his hand and thought about hiw he could befriend her, or at the very least make her less aggressive. He decided to ask Pearl questions about her, seeing as she knows about her more then he did.

"Pearl?" she made a hum to show that she was listening, "can you tell me about Spinel? Well-seeing as you know her more then me?"

Pearl thought about it for a second, before giving in to his question, "well, I didn't spend much time with her, she was always in the Garden, but Pink talked about her for a bit, sating that she was charming, and she was clever, and was fun to be around, but after a while, she stoppes talking about her, like she just... Dissappered, you know? Then after Pink got Earth, I asked what happened to her, and Pink replied with 'oh I... Don't want to talk about it' all sad like, making me think that something happened to her, but it was never confirmed, but something did happen to her, because she was... very aggressive, which was un-like her."

Steven stared for a while, thinking about what Pearl told him. So his mum did something to her, but what? He'll find it out, and that's a promise to the gem.

Can you guess what
song is the underline
but a quote from?
The prize is happyness,
'cuz I'm not allowed to
give prizes because
apparently a chickens brain
is an unacceptable prize
Scoff
Anyways, hope you have
a good day!

Peace!