The Cofusion

Steven opened his eyes, just to see an inky black void.

"Hello?" he calls out, only for it to echo around no existant walls.

Suddenly, a flash of colour surrounded him, turning into a place, a place which Steven have never seen before.

It looked like a set of bushes are keeping guard, making sure nothing could get in or out, but that was the dome's job, the blue/green pillars floating, adding to the garden look, and of course flowers, there were roses, poppies and forget-me-nots with bundles of grass surrouding them, looking cozy, like you could sleep there. There was a fountian, to, with crystal water running through it.

Steven turned around, just to see a fancy looking warp pad, with stairs leading up to it.

"Hi?" Steven called again, knowing that no one will resond to him.

But they did, saying, "Hello! I haven't seen you before, are you new here? What type of gem are you? I like that thing you have" a figure burst ou of no where and shocked Steven, before pointing to his jacket.

"Err.. Hi? This is my jacket, I- I'm glad you like it. W-Where on Earth are we?" Steven asked, clear condusion in his voice, but the new gem, had questions to ask, too

"Earth, what's that?" she asked, head tilting to the side

Steven stared at her, mouth opened, visably taken back.

"Wwhat? You don-"

He was cut short when the warp pad grew with a bright blue light, the new gem looked at it saying, "Oh! My best friend is here! I'll see you later!"

Waving at him, she ran off towards it. Steven was as confused as ever untill...

I am going through
and editing the start
I hope thats ok with
all thats reading for
some reason unknown to
me

309 words