Convincing Her

As Pearl fell to the ground, Steven's sheild fell just before dissapearing.

They both looked at each-other in suprise, before Pearl took the first move.

She stood up, and picked up Spinel's heart shaped gem.

Steven looked at Pearl, before asking her a question "Pearl? Why was she so mad with you?"

She heard this, and thought for a while, before responding with, "I'm not sure Steven, maybe she was just... I don't know, really."

Just as Pearl bubbled the gem, Steven spoke up, "Well, we could ask her."

The tall gem froze for a second, before turning to look at the star boy in shock.

"Steven, wh-" she closed her eyes, fingers pressing on her top of nose (what is it called?) and sighing. "Steven, did you see what she tried to do? I don't think that's a good idea"

Pearl hoped that that would be the end of it, but Steven wouldn't be giving up that easily.

"Pearl, if she tries to attack me, I can always use my sheild, can't I?"

Steven stared at her, looking with that puppy sad dog eyes look, the best one he can do, since he hasn't used it in a couple of years. But it still worked for Pearl, since she came up with this compromise.

"Very well, you can do it, just not in the house, and be careful. ok?"

"Yes! I will!" Steven shouted, excitment very evident in his voice.

Pearl gave the bubbled gem to him, and they both left the broken garden, Steven having no intention of coming back, unknowingly just like his mum, but unlike her, he has a certian heart shaped friend.

I hope ya'll enjoy this,
Have a good day to you
and to your friends