Where To Do It?

When Steven and Pearl warped back, Amethyst was there, taking chaaaaps out of the cupboard. As soon as she sees the two, she talks.

"Ste-man! Where were you? You wer- what is that?"

Great, she saw the gem

As walks over to look at it, when Pearl anwseres the question.

"It's a gem from Pink Diamond's court who had somthing happemed to her, and Steven wants to fond out what it was."

Steven waited for Amethyst's response to this, waiting for it to sink in and for her to make a word to agree with him. When she finally did, she hummed, nodding and said,

"Yeah, that's cool, Good luck Steven."

Before pocking up the chaaaaaps and walking out of the door.

"Ok, Steven, you need to find a good area to do it. I'll be going to check on Garnet, so I'll wish you good luck now."

Why is so so formal? Steven nodded in agreement, instantly thinking of places to do it.

Not the Garden- well either of them, she might lash out again, and Pearl will scretch at him. Not the kindergartens, they have been dismantled, no the he'd have to explian it to her. The only place he can think of is -

The Ruins.

That's a good idea, because it's a place she couldn't recognise, aamd it doesn't really matter of she destroys half of it because half of it is already destroyed!

He gets ready to warp there, thinking about the ruins, and that does it. Warping is like second nature to him now.

As he hears the classic woosh of the warpads, he hopes that he can help this gem, that he can keep his promise.