i'm michael and welcome to my crib

calum and michael were both sat at a little cafe, with tears in their eyes because they had waited so long for this.

"do you want to come back to my house?"

"yes, i would love that."

they gathered their things and left the small, memory-filled cafe. neither said a word as they walked to michael's house. calum had picked up on how awkward michael was in real life, he thought it was quite cute actually.

calum and michael arrived. when michael opened the door he stuttered a "i'm michael and welcome to my crib."

calum chuckled and entered, he was immediately wrapped in a blanket of security. he could smell vanilla in the air and it made him calm.

michael took a seat on the couch, "this is crazy. the calum hood is standing in front of me. in flesh and bone."

calum plopped down right next to him, "it's crazy for me, too. i mean you're the michael clifford."

they say there in silence, mostly just taking in each other's presences. the more time calum spent with michael, the more he knew he was totally head-over-heels in love the red haired boy.

● ● ●

"calum! faster! i'm so close!" michael hit the controller violently. playing mario kart with calum was horrible. if he lost then he would be super sad, so you have to go slow, but then you speed up and he gets mad and, honestly, michael thought that playing mario kart with calum wasn't horrible, but actually quite cute.

michael was feeling all these different emotions with calum. he didn't ever feel them while they were texting, but now he just wanted to cuddle calum and give him pecks on the cheek and tell him he's the sun and the moon and everything in michael's small, simple universe.

michael heard calum's phone buzz so he, politely, paused the game. michael only heard a half a conversation but it went something like this:

"hey."

"yeah i'm in sydney."

"i'm just hanging out at my hotel room, it's really boring."
ouch.

"are you serious?"

"yeah, i'll be there in 10."

then calum ended the phone call and michael felt sad and hurt so he just turned off his x-box and ignored calum.

"hey there's this party tonight at my exes house."

of course it has to be an ex. michael nodded.

"i was wondering if you wanted to come?"

michael shook his head, "parties aren't really my thing."

"oh okay, well i'll text you later. bye michael." calum shut the door and michael felt his small, simple universe come crashing down because calum was the sun and the moon and everything in between. and now that's he's gone, so is michael's hapiness.
-
suprise! it's not over. (-:
i actually have a lot more planned for this book so yeah okay.
sorry if i killed you last chapter whoops.
((michael is a bit dramatic, as you can tell, but he's actually very attached to calum.))