do you remember anything from last night?

calum woke up to a note on the bedside table saying, "went to work. here's some aspirin and water, party boy:-)"

calum's head hurt so bad that when he chuckled he was dizzy. he took the aspirin and downed the water. calum realized that his family didn't really know where he was, he decided to text his mom.

"i'm at a friends house, i'll call you later. love you.<3"

that should do it.

● ● ●

michael worked at starbucks. he hated it.

"have a nice day," he smiled, handing a girl her cup.

he noticed his shift was basically over so he clocked out, did all the things he needed to do, then left. he was nervous to see calum. did he remember?

michael took all the back alleys and roots to make it to his small house very quickly. he got to the door and unlocked it, the smell of vanilla filling his nostrils. he never knew why his house always smelled like that.

"calum?!"

calum trudged down the stairs. "shhh. headache, you idiot."

he probably doesn't remember.

"calum, do you remember anything from last night?"

"a little."

"like?'

"like when i said i love you."

"oh."

the silence was deafening. it was like the sound you hear right before something very bad happens, almost like you tune out the whole world, isolating yourself.

"i meant it." calum was now all the way down the stairs, standing before michael.

"what?"

"i really do love you."

"well calum, i don't love you, not yet at least."

"i get it. i'm not pressuring you to say it. i just want you to know i, calum hood, love you, michael clifford."

michael blushed, "well, i, michael clifford, like you, calum hood, very much."

-

KSKSKSKSKKSKSKSKSSK I, VIOLET MOORE, AM SHÍTTING MYSELF.

btw the reads on this are going up at insane amounts, thank you guys so much.