i love you, too

it was luke.

"what the hell are you doing here?"

"michael didn't tell you?"

"no," calum sighed. michael has a very bad memory.

"i came here for college; i've been living in sydney for a while now."

"oh," calum remembered how he hadn't talked to luke in a while, which was sad.

"anyway," luke dove at calum, almost tackling him to the ground.

calum hugged back, he met his two best internet friends. he was content.

● ● ●

calum and luke talked for awhile. then michael came down the stairs, finally ready. calum scolded him a bit for a) taking so long and b) not telling him about luke.

now they were in the car driving to their destination.

"where are we going?" michael asked.

"it's a suprise."

"oh."

calum took one hand off the steering wheel and intertwined it with michael's. michael was scared that calum would be grossed out because sweat, but he just smiled and squeezed his hand. michael loved this feeling, and so did calum.

after awhile of driving, calum pulled into a field.

"we're here."

they got out and calum pulled a basket out of the trunk. michael then realized they were going on a picnic date. it was perfect.

● ● ●

after eating and bantering, they laid down on the blanket calum had put out. it was dark and the stars were shining brightly.

michael took calum's hand. calum squeezed slightly and looked at michael fondly.

"god dammit," calum swore.

"what?" michael was confused.

"i just really want to fûcking kiss you right now."

michael's heart skipped a beat, "i never said you couldn't."

at that comment, calum leaned forward and connected his lips with michael's. slowly, michael relaxed into the kiss. it was amazing. calum could feel his stomach doing flips, he never wanted this feeling to go away.

breathless, they both pulled away. they had big smiles on their faces. calum kissed the top of michael's nose.

"i love you so much. and i know your not ready to say it back bu-"

"no, calum. i love you, too."

and somehow, all the distance from before had vanished. they were okay. everything was going to be okay.

-

the end.

that's a wrap for this book. it's actually over. i'm crying right now, thank you all so much. i'll have a much longer note later.

i lOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR 14K READS WOW OMG ILYASM.