Chapter 1

Aurora's pov

'That was an awesome training session.' William said who was accompanied by Elijah. We were all walking back to the pack house from the training arena. I just had an amazing training session with William and Elijah. They are going to be the next alpha and beta of this pack in a days.

They are already twenty two and have also found their mates as well. My brother William is Elena's mate while Elijah was Charlotte's mate. Honestly it was not a surprise because growing up both of them had a huge crush on their respective mates.

It was a confusing, sweet, overwhelming moment when they found their mate because while Elena was Elijah's sister, Charlotte was William's. Besides that our alpha alexander and beta Dean were best friends as well so everyone was happy.

When we finally reached the pack house and changed into our regular clothes William and Elijah found their mates in the living room and even before I could sit on the couch the making out session began. And it grossed me out.

'Could you guys just not?!' I said in an annoyed tone. 'Come on. Its our day off after a long time. Besides that mom and dad are not around right now.' William protested. Elijah did not even bother to stop. After a while the couples lovey dovey talks began and I thought it was a good time to leave now. Before we used to have a lot of fun but ever all of them found their mates besides work all they really do is go out on double dates with me being the fifth wheel. Don't get me wrong I love all of them and I am truly happy for them but.......

Oh well I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Aurora. I am twenty four years old and one of the best warriors in my pack. I am also the beta's daughter. My dad's name is Dean and my mom's name is lavender. I love them and my little brother and sister William and Charlotte a lot. Besides them the two people I love the most are my pack's alpha alexander and luna Rose. They took care of me just as much. Ever since I was a little girl I was trained by all of them in fighting, administration, etc. When I was eighteen they told me that I was actually adopted. My mom and dad were actually my uncle and aunt. It did not bother me a lot. I loved them just the same. But they had letters from my actual birth mother that they wanted me to read. It turned out my birth mother's name was Sabrina. In the letters age actually told me everything. About herself, her mistakes, her life, about my real dad and ultimately how much they both loved me. I just smiled reading those. She had hoped that I would have a good life and I did. Everyone treated me no less than a princess.

She also wrote about finding a mate and stuff. How it is the most wonderful feeling in the whole world. How her life changed after meeting my dad. Mate? Me? At twenty four I still hadn't found one. Most girls would find a mate at eighteen already and by this time have kids with him. But me? No. It's not like it bothered me. I had many things to do in my life. But still whenever I would see others with their mates, I would just have one feeling in my mind- Will I ever experience something like this?

'Don't worry, you will.' my wolf Gina said to me. 'I have a feeling we will find him soon enough.' she said. 'You are having that feeling ever year since I turned eighteen.' I said laughing. 'But this one is special.' she protested and I just shook my head sighing.

I am not the type of girl who yearns for her mate. I am already very happy with the life I have. Somewhere along the way if I do find him then good enough. I will see what to do then. But right now I don't need a mate.