Chapter 7

Aurora's pov

I went into my room. I looked outside to see that it was afternoon right now. So much had happened though this  morning already. Me and my wolf felt tired so we went to sleep.

When I woke up I realized I had slept for about three hours. The one good thing that happened was that my wounds were now healed. I didn't feel like going out of my room right now. I freshened myself up and was wondering what to do when I suddenly heard a knock on my door. Edward was standing there. 'Luna, I just wanted to say thank you in behalf of the whole pack to you. Thank you for everything. Luna, the alpha wants to have talk with you.' He said and left. So Caleb had sent him. Fine.

I went to his room and was surprised when he opened the door without ne knocking and let me inside. I went inside without saying a word and stood looking at the window.

'Aurora, I just wanted to than.....' He began saying when I suddenly said, 'No need to thank me alpha. Anyone would have done it. Besides you had prepared your well for situations like these. I just did what was my duty. Don't lower your dignity by thanking a filthy half breed like me.' I said and started walking towards the door without even looking at him.

He suddenly held my hand and made me turn around to look at him. For the first time I saw an expression on his face other than a frown or disgust. 'Aurora, I should not have said that. I apologize. I am really sorry. I just lost my temper.....' He began saying.

'It's not just what you said, it's what you did as well, Alpha Caleb.' I said to him. 'Ever since I came in this pack and came with you all you really did was tell me how much hate me. The subject about my parents and my oast were just salt on the wounds. What have I done? Will you tell me that. I was not the lucky girl who found her mate in her eighteenth birthday but I also didn't beg for one. But maybe because I am girl, somewhere in the back of my mind I dreamed about my mate. I had hopes. You just took them all and crushed it. Crushed them all. All at once. Without caring how i felt. Nevertheless I will stand strong. I always have. No matter how much I am hurting. Tell your wolf that my wolf dosent need him as well. She cried enough tears over him. She waited for him long enough. Don't worry I wouldn't cross paths with you again. The minute I feel this pack doesn't need me I will leave. The only advice I give you is that please start training the women and the the omegas as well. Your pack will become even better. And don't worry Caleb, I don't hate you. In your life three are three types of people--the ones you hate, the ones you love and the ones you want nothing to do with. You probably come in the third.' I said taking my hand away from his and left his room not even looking at him. As I left Gina said to me,'His wolf tried to communicate. Said that mate is hurting.' she said but I simply didn't feel like going inside anymore.