Chapter 5

Aurora's pov

I held a feast the next day with the women of the pack. All of them had happily come in there and were having a lot of fun along with their kids. I absolutely loved it. Apparently all of them already had warmed up to Andrea quite well. They were overwhelmed by me. Especially the omega females. I did my best interact with all of them.

Three days later
I had been doing my training in my room but I wanted to go to the arena. Heck, I even wanted to go to the office. Apparently not many women were accepted to be the warriors in this pack and the omegas were not even trained. The way this pack was made my head ache a lot. I was done with just sitting around the whole day. I knew I would go crazy because of this.

That night I finally went to caleb's room. I had been avoiding him for a few days but now I needed to talk with him.

I literally banged my fist on his door. I didn't care. As it is it was only the two of us on this floor. 'What is it?!' he growled when he opened the door. 'I need to talk with you.' I said firmly to him. 'Atleast let me in!' I said after he did not reply for  five minutes. He opened the door and let me in queitely. 'What is it?' he asked me in a much calmer voice which surprised me. 'I want to start training in the training arena tomorrow onwards.' I told him. 'Okay, anything else?' he asked in an annoyed voice. 'Yes, I want to start assisting in the office work.' I told him firmly.

'I take care of it so you don't need to do that.' He said in a firm voice. 'But in my old pack.....' I began saying. 'This is not your old pack. It is how it has been. Be grateful I am letting you into the training arena.' 'So, you mean to say that you just want me to be your trophy mate. Smiling in the background not doing anything.' I said to him. 'I let you host that feast in the pack house without saying a word.' He said. 'Let me! You let me! As the luna of the pack I have the right to do everything I want to. Besudes that just sitting around doing nothing makes me go crazy. How can you even be like this? You know what I would have just preferred to no mate or anyone else as my mate rather than you!' I screamed at him.

That is when he snapped and looked at me angrily. If looks could kill then I would have been dead right now. He started taking slow steps towards me and I started moving back. I didn't know when did my back hit a wall. Trapping me with both his hands he came close to me. Too close. 'Another mate! You ungrateful bitch! You want another mate! Fine then. As it is I didn't want one. I don't even need one. You are free to do what you want. You can either live here and abide by the rules or go back to that silly pack of your. Just remember that they maybe rich and wealthy and brave and all that but my just one command and a war will start. I will make sure that your silly pack will regret it. You filthy half rogue.' He said whispering loudly into my ear while making me feel uncomfortable. But how did he know about my past?

With courage I looked up and asked him,'How did you know about my past?' 'Oh I know everything about it, honey. How your father twotimed with that rogue mason and betrayed him and then lived to regret it. I also know about your mom. That slut! And then they both gave birth to you. You!' He said with hate.

'Don't you dare insult my parents and my pack.' I said to him. 'Your pack! You should be grateful that the people in your pack raised you. Are you even good enough to call that place a home? Is that even your home? The people you played catch the ball with? Have you ever questioned yourself if they actually loved you or were they only pitying a half breed like you?' He said again.

Tears welled up in my eyes. 'Get away from me!' I screamed and he backed away. I ran out of his room.

I went into my room and started crying. All my life I always had the insecurity that mom and dad loved me less or adopted me out of pity. That us the reason I tried to be the best at everything. My past and my parents were an extremely touchy subject for me. For the first time in my life I cried..... I cried a lot.

Later on after feeling a bit better I went into the pack gardens. I sat on a bench and closed my eyes. No matter what anyone says my pack and my parents loved me and they were sure to remind me about it. And my birth dad, he died a hero. Most of all he died protecting me and my mom. My mom might have made mistakes in the past but she loved me, she loved me a lot. I had lived a good life. I had known better days. I was not a bad person.

But I don't know why does moon goddess hate me. Why did she give me a mate like this? Should I really leave? It will be better than to live with a person who every single day reminds you how much he hates you for no reason. That's when I heard many voices call, 'Luna!' I looked around to see that the there were children along with their moms going back home from the pack school. I smiled and waved at them. I remembered how happy they were that day at the feast. I also remembered about the orphans of the pack. They were also my responsibility now.

What should I do?