Chapter 19

Aurora's pov

I transformed into my wolf and kept running. I didn't know where but I just wanted to go away. I didn't want to be a burden for anyone. After running for a while I stopped. I was tired. When I sat down I transformed back into my human form and put my clothes on again which I was carrying in my mouth. Where was I going to go? If I went back to dad's pack then they all will be in danger too.

Suddenly I heard a growl behind me which alerted my senses. I turned arounf to face the worst but it turned out to be Caleb. I saw he was looking a little bit relieved but also very angry. 'Where have you been? I have been looking everywhere for you. What is going on aurora?' He said approaching me.

'Leave me alone Caleb.' I told him. 'Fine I will, but will you please tell me what happened?' he said. I shook my head and started crying. He came near me and hugged me, stroking my head. 'Talk with me aurora. I am here for you, with you. What happened?' He asked in a concerned voice.

'I just mess everything up.' I said crying out loud. 'Why would you think that?' he asked again. 'Your pack.... Pack is in danger because of me.' I said to him.

'Are you out of your mind?' he said. 'Which idiot has put this thought inside your head?' he asked. I didn't reply anything but just looked at him. 'A thousand people say a thousand things. If you pay attention to all of them then you will have a mental breakdown aurora.' He said touching his forehead.

'But if I had never become your mate then  Micah would have stayed away from you. Also dad's pack is in danger as well.' I said to him. 'Micah is after me, if I leave.......' I said and I he stopped me from me from speaking.

'You know you are really intelligent but sometimes you behave like an absolute idiot, without thinking.' He said.

'There would have been a war with Micah regardless.' He replied. I looked at him confused. 'What do you mean by that?' I asked him. 'Micah is the alpha of something which can now nearly be classified as a rogue pack. He attacks smaller, peaceful packs and takes their money, he treats female werewolves like they are not non living objects. He has fought a with the alphas summit and his pack is now in the blacklist. That is the reason why many packs which are big and powerful are helping alphas of smaller packs to stay away from him and have been planning an attack on him for a long time. Yes, he is looking at our pack but that has just been a catalyst for a war which was aldready taking place silently. We have many people on our side, don't worry.' He explained calmly. I looked at him surprised.

'Besides our pack loves you. They love their luna. When people talk about you it's because some of them were just jealous. Okay. Calm down.' He said. 'Now stop crying and stop being this scared, weak, whiny aurora and be thebaddass, I can kick you in the curb if you mess with me aurora I know.' He said with a smile to which I laughed and punched his arm playfully.' I put my head on his shoulder and remained like that for sometime. 'We are in rogue area arent we?' I asked him. 'No, still in our pack area, though very close near the borders.' He replied. 'If you are feeling better, should go back to our pack house.' He asked. I nodded.

'Don't ever doubt your position in our pack Aurora.' He said with a smile. 'This will pass, we are just being cautious, no need to panic,we are in this together right?' He said and I smiled again.

Then we went back to the pack house. I have really started to have a die hard crush on this alpha. 😊