Chapter 25

Caleb's pov

After micah's execution we were bidding goodbye to aurora's family. She did not say it or show it but I could feel that she was sad. She hugged her father and said thank you. I stepped forward and bowed down to him, 'Thank you so much for your help, please tell this alpha alexander as well.' I said.

'Please don't bow down in front of us alpha Caleb. This was about our little princess and her mate. How could we not come. Actually Alexander Also wanted to come but someone had to stay back to take care of the pack. We are glad we came at the right time to help.' He said stroking aurora's hair as she broke down on his shoulder.

'Take care of yourself honey.' her father said. 'Yes dad.' she replied. Bidding goodbye to all of us they left.

'So, do you want to have lunch.' she asked. I nodded. We both went into the pack house. As we were having lunch together I found myself not being able to take my eyes off of her. Her laughter was contagious. I found myself being drawn to her.

After lunch I got up and I was about to go into the pack office when she touched my hand. I felt electricity run through my entire body. I turned around and she asked, 'Do you need any help with the work?' 'No, there is only a little left.' I replied and she left.

I went into the pack office. As I was completed my work I closed my eyes and relaxed. That moment I heard footsteps approaching. I turned around and saw aurora. She came towards me and said, 'Are you tired Caleb? After everything I think you should relax, you work too hard.' she said standing near my chair. I pulled her down to and she sat on my lap. Without saying a single word our lips smashed together. We started making out. We stopped and I looked straight into her eyes. 'Goddammit aurora, you make me crazy.' I said putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. I leaned on forward once again but then I fell down and my eyes opened. Goddammit! I fell asleep and I dreamt about aurora! My beta entered inside and said, 'You are alright? You were groaning in your sleep and now you fell down.' He said. 'Nothing, nothing has happened.' I said getting up from my chair. 'Are you sure, Caleb? Because I heard aurora, you make me crazy.' He said. I looked at him wide eyed.

'I can tell you what is happening Caleb.' He said and I asked 'What?!'

'You are falling or have fallen in love with your mate. Not only because she is a werewolf but also because of the person she is. It is not your wolf, trust me.' He said and my wolf howled in agreement. I just walked away without saying anything.

I bumped into aurora on the way. Why right now? 'Hey Caleb, done for the day?' she asked me. 'Yes.' I replied. I couldn't help but smile seeing her. 'You look tired.' she said. 'I am.' I replied. 'Go and rest.' she said with a smile. 'I will have someone bring you dinner.' I smiled at her and went towards the door of my room and she went towards hers. 'You work too hard Caleb!' she said while closing her door and at that moment all I wanted to do was pull her towards me, take her to my room and mark and mate with her. 'Then do it!' my wolf said. 'Shut up!' I replied him back.

I went into my room and splashed water on my face. 'Concentrate! Concentrate on being an alpha!' I told myself. I touched my forehead in worry. Was I really falling in love with aurora? Forget that, was I really falling in love? I closed my eyes and remembered that day again.