Chapter 33

Aurora's pov
(One year later)

'There, it looks perfect.' Caleb said. I smiled looking at that. It was a portrait of my mom that he had hung beside his mother's at luna's cottage. We used yo live here on the weekends now whenever we wanted some alone time. 'You think they would have liked each other.' I asked him. 'Oh of course, they would have loved each other.' He said.

'Did your family arrive yet?' He asked me. 'They are on their way.' I said. 'I still can't believe we are getting married tomorrow.' He said looking down at my engagement ring. 'Me too.' I said smiling at him. 'We really can't stay together today?' he asked pouting. 'Caleb, just one night.' I said cupping his face between my both arms. He leaned his forehead against mine. 'I can't wait for tomorrow morning.' He said and kissed me. 'You will be the most beautiful bride ever.'

I smiled and started leaving. He held my hand and asked, 'How about I sneak into your room?' 'No Caleb!' I said laughing. He let go of my hand and I walked away smiling to receive my family.

He had proposed to me with his grandmother's ring while we were having dinner. The ring was right in the middle of the dessert he had made.

(Flashback)

'Oh my god, the dinner was do good Caleb, I never knew you would be such a good cook.' I said. It was one of our dates and he had insisted he would make dinner for me. 'Wait for the dessert.' He said getting up to go back to the kitchen. 'Wait, you even made dessert?!' I asked him.

'Yes.' He replied setting the cake down on the table. I looked at it and was shocked for two minutes.

I looked back at him and he was down on one knee

I looked back at him and he was down on one knee. He said, 'Just like this cake you have added sweetness in my life. You loved me aurora, without any conditions, accepted me without any expectations, showed me the real meaning of life, made me a better alpha. I love the way you get all bothered when you think I am making a bad decision, I love the way we have our little arguments all the time, I love the way you care about the pack as much as you care about me, I love the way how you have accepted everything as your own and do everything selflessly. Most of all, I love you stand strong, by my side through the good and the bad times. I  never knew that the best thing would happen to me do unexpectedly but I am glad it did. I thank the moon goddess everyday, every minute, every second.' He said with tears in his eyes and I was also crying.

'So, my love, my mate, my luna would you do me the greatest honour in the world and marry me?' He asked with a watery smile. I nodded, 'Yes, yes, yes! I will marry you!' I said and kissed him. He took the ring and put it on my finger. He leaned his forehead against mine. There were a million things he said in that moment of silence through his eyes that I understood.

(Flashback ends)

Next day

Third person's pov

Aurora walked down the aisle along with her father. Her mom, luna Rose and alpha alexander were seated at the front row trying to hold back their tears. Their precious little princess was getting married.

Aurora silently reminicised her birth mother Sabrina and caleb's mother as well and thought how happy they would be on their wedding. They had left three chairs empty, two for her parents and one for his mom as an honour to them. For them, their loved ones were still present, bestowing their blessings on them.

Aurora finally reached Caleb. He looked at her with a Gaze which had so much love like he could never get enough of her. 'You look beautiful.' He whispered.

They both have decided to recite their own vows on their special day.

'Caleb, being a she wolf at the age of twenty four who had still not found her mate, it was a bit disheartening to me, but if I knew that you were going to come in my life, as my mate I would have waited for a lifetime. The love, the respect,the care you give  every single day is somethibg I cherish all the time. I never thought I have a man like you as my mate but now I cannot imagine my life without you. I love you Caleb and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise to be faithful and care about you and our pack and our future family with everything I have, every single day.' aurora said and Caleb had tears in his eyes by the end of it.

'You showed me how beautiful something like love is aurora. When I look at you, I see my future, the luna of my pack, the mother of my kids, my partner, my better half. You deserve all the happiness in the world and I will try to give you every single one. Future is a very uncertain thing and many people get scared thinking about it, bit I am not because I know that I have by my side. My loving, caring, strong Aurora. Its an honour to have you in my life, its an honour for me that even after seeing the type of mess I was, you chose to love me, stay with me. You are the light to my darkness, the key to my heart. I love you aurora, forever might be a long time, but I can't wait to spend it with you.' He said and everyone had tears in their eyes.

The priest asked them if the standard question and both of them said I do looking right into each other's eyes. There was not a single doubt at all.

According to their tradition after that everyone transformed into their wolves and Caleb and aurora letting Gina and Jeremy take over ran upto the top of the pack hill under the moonlight and everyone howled together to honour their alpha and luna.

After that aurora danced with her father and then alpha Alexander during the father daughter dance while Caleb danced with her mom and luna rose.

While dancing together that night to the song perfect aurora looked upto Caleb and asked him, 'What do you think about starting a family?' Caleb looked at her and said, 'As many as you want.' He said with a smile. 'Two would be enough.' she said chuckling. 'I don't care how many are there as long as i raise them with you. Honestly I am scared of becoming a father but knowing you will be by  my side reassures me.' He said pulling her closer.

'You will be the best father in the world Caleb.' aurora said. 'You think so?' he asked her. 'I know so.' she replied kissing him.

'But if you want to have kids I think we should get to work right away tonight.' He whispered in her ear. She laughed and continued dancing.

They were married now.