Chapter 15

Caleb's pov

After calming down I came back to the pack house along with aurora. I wanted to clarify my feelings to her. But the biggest challenge that still remained was Micah. What am I going to do about him? Even when I was having dinner with aurora I was still thinking about him? When did he meet her?

'Hey aurora, can I ask you something?' I said. 'Sure!' she replied with a smile. 'Umm... Did you ever meet alpha Micah?' her face suddenly changed. She looked a little angry and upset. 'Well, I guess I should tell you.' she said and began speaking with him.

Micah's pov

I looked at aurora's picture and ran a finger through her curves. I had only met her twice but damn she was addictive. I still remember the first I saw her.

Flashback
The summit was boring. Really boring. All of these alpha's talking with each other along with their betas and gammas. There were also a few warriors over here. All of the women over here were mates. If I dared to look at one then that alpha would try to fight me
No one came to speak with me. They reffered to my pack as 'dark'. I snickered at those words. That's when I saw a women. An unmated one. She came in with alpha Alexander's pack. Damn, she looked beautiful. I know I have a luna and three mistresses back home but I would like a taste of her. Who was she? She wore a fighting gear. Was she a warrior? A female warrior? Interesting. But with Alexander around I know I cannot go near her. Finally she left his side to go get a drink. That was when I knew I had my chance. 'Hey beautiful!' I approached her in a smooth way running my hand on her back, I wished she had wore a backless dress. 'Get the fuck away from me.' she aaid in a monotone voice.

'Do you even know who I am?' I replied angrily. 'Alpha Micah. Womanizer. The one with mistresses even when he has a mate.' she replied. 'I am not interested.' she says and walks towards her pack members. I felt insulted. How dare she? That night I left the summit early. Frustrated. What was that girl's name? Who was she? I needed to know.

*the next day*
I found out that the girl who rejected me yesterday was aurora. Apparently one of the best female warriors in the world. I got to know everything about her. Hmmm.... She was interesting. She had not found her mate yet. But if she does then I will kill him. I will..... I want to make her mine. Aurora I will have you. But first I needed to visit Alexander's pack.

When I went over there along with my warriors i was almost about to laugh seeing the surprised faces of the alpha and beta of the pack. All the packs maintained their distance from me. I had to admit that their mates were gorgeous but I wanted to see aurora.

'What brings you to my pack, alpha Micah?' Alexander asked. 'Well, I just wanted to see it. Care to give me a tour?' I asked him. He seemed surprised and angry but still showed me the entire pack. Finally we reached the training arena. I was surprised to see so many women but the one who caught my attention was aurora. She was good, I had to admit. When she saw me and her alpha she bowed down. 'Who is she, alpha?' I asked him. 'That my warrior, alpha Micah.' 

We once again went inside the pack house. All his warriors were watching me carefully waiting to strike any second. I took my own time settle down in the living room of the pack house. Usually alphas sit in the office and interact but I wanted to be there when aurora arrived. Alexander and his beta seemed clearly annoyed but I didn't care. The two of them along with their sons, daughters and their wives glared at me. I looked at the beta and asked him, 'So, you just have two children?' he glared at me but before he could say anything Alexander spoke, 'My beta's family is none of your business. Now tell me, what are you here for? I have shown curtesy to you and behaved well but don't cross your limits. My pack wishes to maintain a distance from your's. Our packs never had any history together and I wish that three will never be one!' Alexander said. Clearly he was annoyed with my presence.

That's when aurora walked in. She had curious look on her face and stood with the beta's family. Yeah, he was her father. 'Oh come on Alexander. All the packs have isolated my pack, you know that.' I said in a fake sad voice. 'That is because you loot a lot of small packs and torture them.' He said in a angry voice. Yeah, that was true, I never struck to the alpha code. 'Alexander, you and I both are powerful alpha's. We both have packs that are rich. Well trained warriors. We are among the top packs.' 'Never do the mistake of comparing my pack with yours. Tell me what you want and get out.'

'Alexander,here I am trying to extend a hand of friendship and there you are pushing me away. Fine, if you give me what I want then I will go away and will never look at your pack.' 'What is it?' he asked. I looked atraight at aurora and said her name.

'Over my dead body!' the beta growled standing up. 'How dare you even look at her' the alpha growled and their mates glared at me. Their children looked ready to attack and aurora looked shocked and angry.
'Alexander, tell your beta that I only want her hand in marriage. This union will just bring our packs closer together.' I said.

'I don't want to have any kind of union with your pack. You already have a luna. Stay away from my pack and aurora.' the beta replied.

'If I don't have her now, you will have to face a war.' I said in my alpha voice. 'Then let there be a war, we are not afraid.' his luna suddenly spoke in her luna voice. I was shocked. How dare she? 'Get out of the pack with your minions right now!' she said angrily.

I got up and looked at aurora and said to her, 'I will come for you aurora and that day, you and your pack will submit!' I said before exiting the pack house. Now I was determined to make aurora mine.

Flashback ended

That day onwards I started planning and preparing but then I got to know that she was alpha caleb's mate! That shattered my plans. I knew that now she did not just have her pack's support but now also of Caleb's pack who was a pretty strong alpha. I knew I had to make myself even stronger. I looked at aurora's portrait once again as I sipped my drink. 'Soon, you will be mine! Just wait aurora. I will make you submit!' I said breaking my glass with my grip. Alpha Caleb, you better be ready.