The lust Part 4

Janes POV

We talked and laughed the whole way to my place. It was nice having someone like him, there considering how long the walk was. It felt like fait meeting him. I was still raddled up from everything that had happened. I had explained to Rafael that Michael had never laid a hand on me before. I needed him to know I wasn't with a man who beat me. After I told him a few things about me he really started to open up. He told me where he wants to end up in life, where he dreams to travel to some day, he even told me about his younger sister Lisa, which I could tell was a big deal for him. I could tell this was probably the most Rafael had opened up to anyone, yet it seemed effortless, and it was effortless for me as well. That alone was shocking considering  the mindset we were in. We were emotionally exhausted! I was quite impressed by him..but still...deep down I knew there was something big I needed to know. Something that would make me question what the hell I was even doing. What was worse, I couldn't stop thinking about how bad it had to of been. I forced it out of my mind. The time will come.

"Can I ask you something." He questioned as we strolled passed all the little houses in my neighborhood.

"Shoot!" I permitted

He stopped in his tracks and grabbed my hand. He looked at me, and then looked down at my hand he while he rubbed his thumb against my knuckles.

"What actually triggered Michael to do that?" he asked a bit hesitant.

I froze, but I knew if I wanted to gain his trust I would have to open up to.

"I.. I explained to him my attraction to you. I explained the way you had made me feel when you kissed me, and how it scared me that he has never made me feel like that." I told him.

He looked up at me with a little bit of sadness, but also some intrigue. "Oh." was the only thing that managed to escape his mouth.

I giggled at his nerves and walked in front of him.

He grabbed my side and turned me around.

"Jane."

My heart stopped. The way he pulled me in and the way he was looking at me..I felt like I had known him forever, the moon made his eyes glossy and put me in a short daze.

I snapped myself out of it.

"We should really get home." I said before he even had a chance to kiss me again.

I walked away and he followed.

We finally made it to my doorstep. He went for the handle and I grabbed his hand.

Listen, I live with my mom and my abuela. Again you gotta remember im a waitress...Thankfully they are in LA with my dad. Just clean up after yourself and don't go snooping. I joked.

He looked down and smirked at me.

"You trust me?" He asked with his deep, sexy voice.

"Well I don't know you." I rebutdtaled

He looked up and sighed "Yeah.. we're gonna change that." he looked back down and smiled giving me a wink.

Feeling a bit turned on, I ignored my emotions and rolled my eyes. I let him in. He looked mesmerized.

"I love it." he said.

I giggled a little thinking I was hearing things after all the emotional trauma.

"Its no marbela." I said throwing my purse on the kitchen table.

"You gotta realize I never had this." He explained "A cozy house to call my own." He told me, as he looked around. I admired him admiring my childhood home.
He went to pick up a child hood picture of me when I noticed it