The journey Part 8

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying! Everything of course is moving really fast but I do think I'm going to do a time jump in the near future! I also want to add that sexual abuse and emotional abuse is not just something that women struggle with. Sexual abuse can happen to anyone and it is a serious problem that happens everyday to males and females. I also want to add in some cases you can be attracted to someone and loose all attraction after they break boundaries. This is a serious matter and if you have been sexually abused you are not alone. Awareness is key.———————————-

Jane POV
We starred into each others eyes with passion. No words were needed we knew how we felt about each other. There was something strong here. And we were going to soak up every minute of it.

"Go grab anything you need, we have to move fast." Rafael calmly stated placing the hair in my face behind my ear

I looked at him "ok" I lightly whispered

We both stood up

"I'm going to guard the car" he explained

I looked over at the nice black Mercedes. I wasn't going to lie I was questioning who's car that really was

"Jane the car is under my name, it was under roses but when I turned 18 it automatically switched over. Even though my brother isn't a part of my life and is a potential threat to the people I care about, I wanted him to have it so he could get away from her when ever he realized he was being brain washed. If Rose is manipulating him the way she manipulated me which I know she is, I wanted him to have it. I know Rose, she never canceled the arrangement because she's to paranoid now. Plus, One time I saw him driving by the Marbella after I had just turned 18, My father wasn't exactly the most gracious with him and I know what that felt like..I understood why he stayed with Rose, my father made him feel like a failure...so I knew i had to pay it off for him, I knew he had nothing else. But right now, I don't have time to worry about him. If he went looking for me it's because rose told him to he's never approached me since the divorce. I need to focus on my sister, I need to focus on you, he will be ok." He explained knowing exactly what was going through my head.

I nodded and ran inside.

I grabbed all types of random clothes and toilet trees and threw them into my suit case. I had a thought. I was ashamed that his had even gone through my head at the time. I sighed with disappointment in myself and ran to my moms room. I opened the bottom drawer where she kept all her lingerie. I dug deep into the bottom of the drawer and yanked out a flattering set. It still had the tag, noted it was way out of her price range, I smiled. It was a beautiful vintage one piece with black lace and an elegant black laced, see through kimono. Wait to go mom!

That's when another thought hit me...when would I see my family again?..it was a painful thought. I didn't want to leave them behind. That's when I thought of an answer to my problem.. LA! Lisa.. she's supposedly in LA! We could stay with my dad!! I smiled wide. I ran out of my moms room and threw the piece in my suitcase. I zipped it up and ran out.

There he was, leaning on the luxury car. I smiled wide. He looked at me and lightly smiled back, noticeably exhausted. He went around the car and opened the door for me. And then went back to the drivers seat.

"Alright!" He said rubbing his hands together then placing his one hand on the wheel and his spare arm around my seat.

He looked over at me "you ready?" He smiled.

I nodded, I could feel the adrenaline rush through me. I was so excited, I knew the decision I had made, was going to be the greatest adventure of my life, but also...the most dangerous.