The passion Part 5

Jane POV

I smiled wide. Everything about the situation was exhilarating. I could tell he was shocked but intrigued. This wasn't something I had ever done for a man I had only met a few hours ago. This just wasn't like me! I'd only done this for one other man, let alone a stranger! Rafael brought out something in me that I couldn't hold back and I liked it. The lust between us was electric and undeniable, but honestly, it didn't feel like just lust. It felt like more. He breathed heavily with excitement. He propped himself up with his arms as I straddled him. I ran my fingers through his thick black hair as I kissed his neck. I moved next to him so I could tease him with my hand. He closed his eyes to take everything in. "Jesus" he whispered. Over his sweat pants I rubbed up and down. My hand felt so small, and his length and girth made me a bit nervous, but I kept going. He was breathing in and out trying to control himself. I went under the sweat pants making him groan. He arched his head back. Everything about him made me want to break my rule. I kissed his defined jaw line and moved moved my way up to his ear and lightly tugged. He growled, then grabbed my waist and through me under him. He kissed my neck, his stubbled tickled me! I giggled

"NO!" I laughed "Its your turn"

He propped himself over me and gave me a sweet smile.

I couldn't help but admire him. I placed my hand on his cheek and grinned. I was so happy. He kissed my palm sweetly and then moved to the other side of the bed

"Ok enough messing around." I said sternly as our lips collided. I made my way down kissing his neck, down to his chest, down to his defined 6 pack. "Quit teasing me." he demanded quietly.

I looked up at him "Be quiet or I stop." I demanded right back

He smirked with wide eyes. I went back to work. I tugged his sweatpants off and licked him up and down, making his head fling back with pleasure. I licked his tip in circular motions just to make him squirm a little. He grabbed my hair aggressively and yanked making me more wet for him then I already was. I went all the way down causing him to sigh with satisfaction. I couldn't manage to fit him all the way in but I did my best, making me choke while I stroked the rest of the shaft that I couldn't fit with my hand. He grabbed on to my hair while he tried his best to stay quiet but he couldn't take it "Just like that Jane." He whispered through breaths. I wanted him to cum for me so bad. I took a deep breath and went all the way down shoving him all the way into the back of my throat.

"Fuck" he shouted out. his legs shook a little and I felt my throat fill up. I loved making him feel like this, taking control over him. I waited until he was completely done to pull him out of my mouth. I met him by his side. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead. He looked so peaceful and tired. Before he got to comfortable he stood up unapologetically and pulled his pants up. He noticed me admiring him and shot me a wink making me blush.

Rafaels POV

She sat there smiling, breathing in and out heavily. We laid down and she nuzzled her face into my bare chest.

"That was..wow" I said smiling down at her

She looked up at me "Well that better be a good wow." she laughed

I laughed "yes a good wow a really good wow" I assured as I played with her hair.

Suddenly, she shot up with an expression of fear taking over her face.

"Jane..what is it whats wrong?" I asked sitting up and coming to her side with concern.

"Michael.." she said lightly said with shock "He hit me...he actually hit me." she explained tears filling up in her eyes.

"Hey..." I said leaning back on the head bored and pulling her into my chest. She started to sob. "Its ok, shhh." I told her as I held her in my arms while I tried my best to provide comfort.

I handed her her small little tank top. Then we stayed up and talked about the situation. She explained what she said to him in depth, and how she was having thoughts about me that she didn't have for Michael.

"Jane im so sorry." I said grabbing her small hands as we faced each other with our legs criss crossed as we sat on different sides of the bed.

She laughed through her tears "You're apologizing to me, because I was fantasizing about you?" she rhetorically asked.

I looked down and smiled at how odd that sounded, but I was sorry. I looked back up at her.

"Im sorry for all of it." I explained. I pulled her head toward me and kissed her forehead

Pulling back, we looked into each others eyes for a moment.

"We should get some rest." she announced. Lying down and hitting the lamp before turning to the other side of the bed. I could tell Jane was holding back. and I knew exactly why. My secret.