Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

Reidy's POV

"Blue Rhino to Bondi Central, some of the clubbies reported sightings of a dorsal fin about 150 metres out, near Ben Buckler, Chappo's getting the ski ready, can one of you go with him?"

Shark? There had been a lot of shark sightings around Australia's beaches the past month..

"Copy that Hop, I'll make my way now." Corey said from his chair.

"NOPE BELLA IS GOING!" Bella shouted excited before running out the tower.

Hoppo has never let her out on the ski to look for a shark but Bella loves all animals and isn't afraid of sharks at all.. wild I know.

"Bella please don't!" Corey exclaimed while Jesse and I looked at each other worried.

Running down the stairs I saw Bella already in a wetsuit, life jacket in hand, running to shoreline where Chappo, Whippet and Singlets were launching the ski.

"Bells?" Singlets asked as Chappo and Whippet almost gave themselves whiplash with how quickly their heads turned. Their eyes widened seeing she was ready to go out on the ski with Chappo.

"Does your dad know you're helping with this one?" Whippet asked.

As lifeguards, we all love the ocean, but there's something always in the back of our minds and that is sharks. We don't sit well with Bella, the youngest and only female of the team, being out searching for a shark. She's like a little sister to most of us.

"He doesn't control me." She glared putting her life jacket on. "I'm 21, not 12."

"We just don't want you getting hurt darlin." I said.

Chappo was now on the jet ski looking conflicted.

"It'll be fine guys, she's one of us. She's strong." Singlets said.

"Thank you Singos!" She exclaimed hugging him.

I watched as she hopped on the back of the jet ski, held on to the back of Chappo's life jacket and off they went to Ben Buckler.

Bella's POV

Slowly floating around Ben Buckler where the supposed shark sighting was, Chappo and I both searched the water.

"See anything?"

"Nope." I chuckled. "Was probably a dolphin."

"Probably." He laughed.

Suddenly, something hit the jet ski causing it to lurch forward as both Chappo and I go flying into the water.

Shit.

I was pretty sure that whatever hit the ski was not a wave or dolphin. I was about 7ft under the water, even with my life jacket on.

Quickly I swam up towards the surface, I smiled when I saw a large bull shark but pouted when I realised he was swimming away.

Damn we must've scared him.

BANG!

Groaning in pain as my head hit something hard, I ended up swallowing some water.. FML!