Hey Sugar

Bella's POV

"What are you two doing here?" My dad asked when Whippet and I walked into the tower.

"Oh, nice to see you too dad." I grumbled as he let out a light laugh and we were greeted by the rest of the guys.

"Thought some fresh air would do you good, didn't we Bells?" Whippet cut in.

"Yeah!" I smiled. "I think I'm going to go insane if I'm stuck inside and away from my favourite beach any longer."

The guys in tower all let out a chuckle as Jesse and Box walked in.

"Hey Bells!" They said in unison.

"Hey!" I smiled brightly at them. "Anyway, I'm just going to stroll along the sand, ciao."

"Take it easy Bella!" I heard my dad call after me. Rolling my eyes, I smiled at him reassuringly.

Jeez, it's only 2pm and today has already been CRAZY!!

Sitting down on the sand, a few metres from the shore, I took everything in.

I think Whip knew I needed some time to myself to process today's events.

How am I supposed to hide hundreds of little needles from my dad and friends?

And before I knew it, I felt that familiar sensation of salt water hit my face. From the beautiful ocean in front of me? No.

FROM MY FREAKIN TEARS THAT DECIDED TO ROLL DOWN MY CHEEKS RIGHT NOW!

I barely ever cry but recently I'd been doing it a lot more and I did not like it, not one bit. My mother dearest always told me crying was a sign of weakness and I guess those words that have been said so much are now etched into my brain.

Feeling a hand gently press on my shoulder I jumped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Whippet said sheepishly as I turned to face him. But he wasn't alone, Jesse stood next to him looking worried when he saw my expression.

"No it's okay, I was daydreaming." I smiled quickly wiping the stray tears that escaped my eyeballs. "Wanna go a surf?"

"You know you're supposed to be resting." Whippet retorted and Jesse nodded in agreement. "Maybe next week."

"But I'm bored." I pouted. The guys both laughed.

"We could get something to eat? I just got off and I'm starving." Jesse grumbled.

"Sounds great!" Whippet smiled. "Bella and I have something to tell you anyway."

My eyes widened in shock. No he did not just throw me under the bus like that! Jesse looked between us, curiosity written all over his face.

Sitting down in a small booth at The Bucket List, a little restaurant/bar near the beach, I sipped on a glass of water. The guys had ordered their food but I wasn't hungry, despite the looks Whippet was giving me, from his seat opposite me where he sat next to Jesse.

Yikes.

"So.. what's going on?" Jesse asked.

"I uh.. I'm gonna order a drink." I jumped up and quickly made my way to the bar. "Hey! Can I get a Woo Woo cocktail please?"

Handing the barman some money, I thanked him, grabbed my drink and made my way back to the table.

"Yo." I smiled awkwardly. Whippet shook his head seeing that I had an alcoholic drink and Jesse still looked confused.

Bless him.

"Look I'm just going to tell him, you agreed we'd tell some of the guys, alright?" Whippet asked.