Here Comes The Sun

Bella's POV

"Jesse, where are we going?" I asked for the tenth time.

We were currently in Jesse's car and he was taking us somewhere before we started work but I hadn't a clue where we were off to.

"Wait..." I said in realisation.

"It looks like we're going to Maroubra." I smiled.

"Does it now?" Jesse smirked.

"Are we?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah... there's someone I think you'd wanna meet."

huh?

"Oh.." I mumbled, not bothering to question it cause I know he wouldn't tell me anyway.

We arrived at what I remembered to be Koby's house. I haven't been here in so long.

"Come on you." Jesse grinned.

What are you upto?!

"I thought you didn't want me anywhere near Maroubra, never mind Koby's house."

"Everything's been taken care of." He smiled. "Legooo."

We both got out of the car and I was expecting Jesse to knock on the door but he just walked straight in and I mentally face palmed.

"Jesse that's so rude! He could be naked or something!" I whispered.

"He's not, he knows we're coming over!" Jesse whispered back.

"Why are we whispering?" Someone else whispered causing me to jump. Turning around I saw Jesse and Koby trying not to laugh.

"Come on princess, I've got something to show you." Koby smiled, slinging an arm round my shoulder and leading me to the garden.

Oh god.

Jesse's POV

I watched as Koby lead Bella to his garden and I quickly followed, excited to see her reaction. I know she's going to love this.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed and I grinned at the huge smile on her face. Sitting in front of her was Koby's new husky puppy, Roman.

Koby scooped him up and placed him into Bella's arms and she honestly looked like a new mother with her newborn

Koby scooped him up and placed him into Bella's arms and she honestly looked like a new mother with her newborn. She was so happy.

"Bell's this is Roman. Koby's new pup." I smiled.

"Auntie Bella's on baby sitting duties when Daddy goes on surfing trips buddy, yes I am!" She said to the puppy as he licked her face.

"Good luck trying to drag her to work." Koby laughed at me.