Buses and Crushes

Btw this in 3rd person ...

At the bus stop . . .

"Are you sure you want to go on this trip. There's no coffee on the bus you know." Lorelai sighs, holding Rory by the shoulders. Rory gives Lorelai a weak smile and responds,"I'm all set. I have three thermoses of coffee in my bag, along with 2 books in my carry-on, 9 books in my suitcase, clothes..."

Lorelai chimes in " Underwear? You better have underwear, because if Patrick Swayze decides to come back from the dead and lifts you up like in Dirty Dancing . . ."

"Mom!" Rory half shouts "I have everything I need, don't send any care packages."

"But what if..."

"Mom."

"But Patrick Swayze! . . ."

"Look here's the bus!" Rory says with a slight relief.

The bus pulls up and Rory gathers her luggage.
"Remember sit at the back of the bus, people are friendlier at the back of the bus." Lorelai's voice cracks. Rory looks at her Mom with sadness. "I'll call you everyday, I promise."

"You better missy!" Rory drops her bags and Lorelai and Rory collide hugging each other as hard as possible. The bus honks and Lorelai  waves them off. "I love you."

"I love you too."

The bus honks once more and Rory releases and gets on the bus. "Excuse me bus driver sir! Drive this thing safely cuz' there's a kid on there worth a million bucks!" Lorelai shouts.

The bus driver snorts and closes the doors. The engine starts and from her seat in the back Rory sees her mother waving like a maniac without a cause. She waves back but not quite as crazy.

"Moms huh?" The warm voice surprises Rory as she spins around to find the handsome guy next to her. Fluffy auburn hair, light green eyes, and olive skin.

"Well yeah, but my Mom isn't your average mom."

The guy grins and chuckles. Oh, the dimples. "That's what everyone says about their mom."

Rory laughs "You have not met my mom trust me. If you met her, in two seconds you would want to run away because you would be too exhausted from her rant about Casablanca."

The guy chuckles again. "Okay, I trust you, I trust you. Well, I'm glad I'm not sitting next to a dud on this drive."

"How long is this drive?"

"About and hour and a half. By the way my name's Percy." He says.

"Cool name." Rory says smiling to herself as she looks out the window.

Alright readers (if there are any), I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me some feedback in the comments thank you for reading!