Oliver Scrooge

"Complementary pretzel bag?" The flight attendant says reaching into her cart.

"Oh no, thanks." Rory and Percy say with smiles. While Rory isn't looking, Percy whispers something to the flight attendant. She pours some coffee into a cup and hands it to Percy.

"Here you are." Percy says handing Rory the coffee.

"Um, how did you know I even liked coffee?" Rory asks taking down her tray and putting the cup on top of it.

"Well, you drank from that thermos that you somehow got past security, and you kind of took a gulp and sighed 'Coffee.'"

Rory looks down blushing as Percy takes a book out of his bag. The title reads Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens.

"A Christmas Carol is so much better." Rory says admiring the cover of the old book.

Percy suddenly whips his head around to face Rory with a look of astonishment on his face.

"It is not!" Percy says shaking the book in his hands.

"It is. A Christmas Carol has a much better moral and the writing is fantastic." Rory then reaches into her bag, and after taking out several other books, she take out A Christmas Carol. "I read it in the airport." Rory says smiling down at her book.

"Well I still disagree. Oliver Twist, for the most part, was a homeless boy and Mr. Brownlow took him in and was there for him always. Now that has a moral and if you disagree, so be it." Percy finishes his rant and faces the front with a look of victory on his face.

"Well, I still disagree, but I am willing to make a truce and leave Charles Dickens alone." Rory says smiling up at Percy.

Percy looks at Rory with a grin and says "Well if we're having a truce we have to name it something."

Rory sits up straighter and frowns. suddenly she gasps and says "Oliver Scrooge's Dictation!"

"Um okay." Percy says flipping open the cover of his book. Rory smiles and takes a sip of her coffee. She opens up A Christmas Carol but cannot stop thinking about a new character. Oliver Scrooge.

Hello Readers! I'm sorry it took me a bit longer to update but I had a Lord of the Rings marathon and those movies are looonnggg. But anyways, I hope you like the Charles Dickens drama. Rory is a reader so, I thought that kinda added to her 'Rory-ness.' Oh, and I started watching Friends. Please vote and comment! Thank you!