Arabian Horses

The Arabian horse has curved ears, concave like face and luxurious mane and tail. This horse is known as the horse of dreams. The Arab people call the breed kehenilan meaning pure blood. This breed of horse has seventeen ribs, five lumbar vertebrae and sixteen tail bones. Another cool feature is mitbah, and that is the angle where head and the neck meet. The Arabian's huge eyes wide set upward to a point between the ears and down across the top third of the nasal bone is called the jibbah. The Arabian has slopping shoulders, strong fine neck, short back, broad deep chest and strong lungs. That gives them the good endurance riding. The Arabian has clean, hard legs and good sound feet almost perfect in shape. This breed has good stamina and speed. The Arabian's actions are joyful. Almost on springs and floating like. The long tail can be carried high that makes the horses appearance unique and different. About 15 hands high. The colors are usually grey, black, other solid colors and palomino. This breed has gone back and has strongly influenced modern day horses. That's why the Arabian is a popular breed of horses to ride and own.
Quote - " His actions is a joy to behold. Moving freely and lightly, as though on springs as he appears to float." ~ Bob languish
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
@bunnysarecute09 hope u liked it!
Next chapter another horse breed, comment which one!
Thanks to all, countrygirl1055