The shire horse

The shire horse is a British breed of draught horse. The shire horse is best known for it's strength and height (18 hands). The shire horse colors are normally grey, black, bay, and and brown. They normally have white face markings and leg markings, along with feathered legs. The shire horse also holds the records for one of the tallest horse breeds of all time. Inspire of their large size, the shire horse is typically calm, docile, and eager to please it's rider. Shire horses are named for the British shires where the breed was developed. It is widely believed that the British Great horse, which was used in battle, is the ancestor to the Shire horse. Shire horses came to America in 1853 but never had too much popularity. They were used primarily to breed increased size into smaller farm horse stalk. The shire horse was also used for it's intense pulling power, before machinery took place. The shire horse mainly pulled carts of ale from breweries to public houses. Today the shire horse is still popular for pulling vehicles, such as sightseeing wagons, and many equestrians enjoy pleasure riding them due to how gentle and docile the breed is.

A/N
I am back with a update! Long time without updating, I am so sorry! I know a lot of you enjoyed this book and I did too, I miss writing it and decided to continue! Comment what the next chapter should be! It can be any favorite breed, information on a certain type of tack (bits, saddles, etc). A style of riding even, it can be anything!
Comment and like <3