A Little faith

"I'm so sorry for what I've done here,"Arwen apologised. "I was just making things fair, you know?"

"Making things fair?," Greyson questioned. His eyebrows raised as if Arwen had mouthed off to him. "What did I never make things fair?"

Arwen's heart pounded a billion times faster. She was scared. Her face became cold as Greyson placed his palm on her cheeks. Making her cheeks go completely red. For some reason Greyson was not a good husband but Arwen loved him more than herself. She would always forget about her suffers with Greyson and move on, like love was always there. But at some point Greyson would try to hit her for her tiny mistakes. Arwen's suffers were inevitable.
Giving Greyson food and than taking the same amount of food and eating with him. Greyson seemed furious. He did not like Arwen to be eating much or even sitting beside him.

"I'm sorry," Arwen apologised once again. Despite the fact that Greyson started the fight first.

"Get out of my sight," Greyson scolded. Pointing to the door. " I don't want you sleeping in the house"

Arwen left the food on the table and walked out of the house. She shut the door behind her, seeing Greyson have his meal while she was being abandoned on the pouch. Her blanket and pillow were already on the pouch, covered with much dust and water. It was always there. She had to sleep outside many times Greyson ordered.
Arwen sat on her blanket and wrapped her arms around her knees, bringing her knees close to her chest. She was sobbing with her head dug in her arms. Arwen had to sleep outside. Her cheeks were getting better but the bruises on her neck never mentioned a word of leaving.

Wondering about the night. It was beautiful and elegant.
The Victorian Hotel was decorated with glamorous lights and the staff. All standing outside and ready to welcome the new owner of the hotel.
The car screeched as Blad gave it a stop infront of the hotel staff. Looking sterling in their perfect new uniforms.
The manager opened the passengers' seat door for Victoria to walk out.
She made a move and walked over to the staff in a sexy catwalk.
Man would fall for her. Beauty. Wealth.
Victoria was a billionaire. Adam didn't see that nor did Selene knew.

"Welcome Miss Victoria," The lady greeted with her head bowing down.

Victoria frowned. She doesn't want people to treat her like some queen. But a friend.
Victoria wants her hotel staff to in peace for what they could work as a team.

"Please," Victoria held out her hand, having the lady's hands in hers. "Don't hurt my feeling by saying that. I'm like your daughter"

The old lady gave up a hopeful smile. At least Victoria respected her than the others except one boy. He really had helped the lady but that was not his job.

"I'm Elizabeth, dear" The lady introduced with a glimpse of happiness showing in her face.

Victoria yawned. She was getting tired of meeting one member. What would happen if she had to meet all of them at one time?
After all, Victoria had a long drive to New York City.

"Well we must go inside cause' I'm definitely tired" Victoria followed the manager inside the hotel.

It was magnificent. The interior design was incredible.
Victoria became obsessed with the designer.

"Who did this?," She asked. Astonished.

"It wasn't the interior designer," The manger replied. "We have our own talents here"

Victoria cheered up. "You did the decorations"

The manager chuckled. "No. The janitor did this all "

Victoria didn't get it. How could he possibly do such a astonishing design?

"What's his name?" Victoria took a stroll around the hall.