Jack And Arwen

One hope and one love. That was all he could think of. Life was playing games with him.
Being in locked up in a jail. He stared at the leaking ceiling in the nasty cellar that he was locked in. 

"You're out" the policeman unlocked the cellar and opened it wide for Jack to leave.  "You've been bailed.. "The cop sighed. "Apparently Greyson attacked you and you did it in self defense"

Jack stood up. He walked out of the cellar and searched for Arwen, if she was there to meet him.

Sadly,  James stood there with a lawyer. He gave Jack a hopeless smile and led him to the car.

As they took their seats, Jack couldn't stop himself from asking where Arwen was.

"Where is Arwen? " he asked in a stern voice. "I want to see her"

James looked at him. "You can't... She doesn't want to see you"

The lawyer looked back to Jack. "Sir, I'm sorry but she has actually filed a case against you if you ever try to meet her she'll suicide"

"Why? " Jack felt sudden sorrow.

"Why don't you ask her yourself? " James stopped the car in front of the cementary where Arwen stood. "She wanted to have a last word with you before she moves out of town"

Jack quickly moved out of the car and gripped her arms. "You don't want me to meet you? " he asked in a rage. As he shook her to find answers. "Why?  Greyson is dead, no one can stop us from loving each other now"

Arwen let go of his grasp. "Who told you that I love you?  Who told you that I want to be with you? "

Jack felt sick. He didn't expect to hear that from the person he loves. She doesn't love him. But why? 

"I only loved Greyson.. And it will only be Greyson.. " she sighed. "I just wanted to tell you that don't turn into a monster while I'm gone... Goodbye " she said and walked away.

Jack stared at her leave. He gave up all his life for her and here he was. Arwen never loved him, her true love was Greyson. And only Greyson.

He suddenly ran over to Arwen and covered her mouth. He picked her up in his arms and led her on the backseat of the car. The Lawyer moved out of the car with a sudden shock.

"What are you doing? " he asked.

"You stay shut and not a word.. Thousand bucks" James told him and he nodded before leaving the empty street.

While James drives, he catches his eyes on the ambulance wanting to go pass. He gives the driver space and it goes passed them.

Jack had Arwen in his grasp and still covered her mouth. Her face was becoming swore.

Then he brought his lips close to her ears. "You don't know me yet.. What I want I get it..  And you're my love.. But you just don't understand " he spoke in a threatening voice.

Jack then slowly caressed Arwen's thighs and brought it closer.  "Imagine how much fun we are going to have"