One reason to meet

Arwen doesn't feel quite alive but she has to be there for Greyson. She was going to cook dinner in the kitchen until Greyson arrived. Knocking on the front door. Arwen's heart started to crumple. It was almost 6pm and Greyson arrived early. She headed to the door, running across the hallway. Arwen saw Greyson standing at the door with a lily in his hands.

"Arwen," He spoke, looking up at Arwen. He felt shy as if asking his neighbour on a date.  "Do you wanna have dinner out?"

Arwen froze. She was shocked by the fact that Greyson had asked her for dinner plans. She cheered up. A grip of happiness showed up on her cheeks.  "Greyson I'm your wife. You can take me anywhere you please," Arwen stated.

"Get ready. I will not wait after fifteen minutes."

Arwen nodded.

"And we're going to meet Adam tonight," Greyson said.

Now Arwen's smile disappeared. Everything even had a name of happiness was vanished. Greyson only was being kind of a husband to take Arwen and see Adam, his best friend. For dinner. Adam was bringing his mate so Greyson thought of bringing his.

There was total crowd of people wanting to see Jack alive. He was standing on the stage and looking at his fans. Matt stood behind him, taking a look around the hall.
This is Jack. Thinking of things he doesn't want. Saying things he doesn't mean. Tired of acting.
But his fans were dying to watch his upcoming movies.

He needs to speak and make the crowd silent. Jack raised his hands and everyone became silent.

"I appreciate your well wishers towards me and those beautiful quotes on twitter for me to get well soon" Jack announced.

"Who hit you? And how did all this happen?" One of the man in the crowd shouted.

"I actually don't know but the one who saved me I remember her" Jack blushed. "So please excuse me I don't feel quite well tonight. So enjoy the movie"

Jack walked away with Matt following in his black shoes. Looking out of style. Matt had beard covered his cheeks and chins. Probably didn't get anytime to shave. Busy with Jack's upcoming movies contracts.

Jack sat back, relaxing in his car as Matt started driving between the fans. Far away from the fans, the street seemed chilled.

"Where do I have to go now?," Jack asked, tired of all day preferences.

"uh ...I think.. Victorian Hotel," Matt replied. Thinking of the hotel's  name.

"For what exactly?"

"Director Lee told me to take you there and decide whether you would feel comfort in acting there," Matt explained.

"Why does he care so much about me?"

"He doesn't. Just wants his movie hit the box office. With you" Matt stated. "I think"

"Where are you taking me?," Selene asked. Looking at Adam while he was driving the car. Heading out of town to New York City.
"It's a surprise but I'll tell you anyway. I'm going to meet my very old friend, Greyson. And  he's gonna be there with his wife, Arwen," Adam replied happily.

So happy to finally meet his friend. Along with his wife. Double happy.

Selene was happy from outside but inside, she was struck with a thousand lightning bolts. Friends are the ones who ar being loyal to eachother.

Selene was lost in her dream world, making Adam confused.

"Hey," Adam called. "What happened?"