chapter three.

GRAYSON
HER BRIGHT green eyes would not leave my mind for the remainder of the day. It pissed me off, but at the same time I didn't mind. I was curious to know who she was, but I didn't know how to approach her. She didn't really look clean. I could tell her grey shirt had a small hole in it. As fucked up as it sounds I didn't really want to bother to talk to her.

"Grayson." My girlfriend, Veronica pulled me from my thoughts.

"Hm." I replied not making too much attention.

"You're literally not listening." I could hear the annoyance in her already annoying voice, but she was hot. I placed my lips on hers to shut her up for that moment, "I promise I am."

She rolled her eyes, "Prom is important to me."

"We can go next year." I shrugged.

"You're suppose to go both years, and you're not helping me look."

Not doubt, Veronica was a spoiled brat. But so was I we both lived off "daddy's money", and I don't like bragging, but I do. Who the hell spends $600 on a dress? Apparently girls like Veronica. She kissed her dads ass, and begged so much. At times it annoyed me, but I tolerated it. My parents saw a future with this girl and I. I didn't really. Not all the time at least. I'll admit I had a spending problem, bragged some, but I was pretty okay with my money.

"This one?" She pulled out a sparkly red dress, encrusted with diamonds. It was strapless and fitted. Fuck.

"Try it on." I shrugged.

"Okay." She ran straight to the dressing room. Veronica had a banging body, it was the main reason why I started to date her. To have that, and no one else could but me. Her strawberry blonde hair, was bone straight, and smelled of honey. I loved being around her. No matter how many times she has annoyed me.

She came back out in the dress, and I have to say I probably was drooling a little.

"Well?"

"It perfect, baby."

"Really?" Her eyes lit up. Veronica was obsessed with these kinds of things.

Me on the other hand, I enjoyed sports, drinking, partying, and video games. I wasn't really perfect in school, a B student at the most. It didn't really
phase my parents, but I feel as if that's all they expected from me. They still provide me with a very thick allowance, and I don't complain.

I nodded, "How much is it?"

"700."

My heart dropped, "700? We can come back some time and find you another dress baby."

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"But, we can afford this one, and I really love it."

I sighed.

"Okay fine, but we can get this one. But it's only the start of the school ye-"

"Homecoming."

Fuck.
*
We ended putting the dress on hold, I was not spending 700 on a Monday.

I walked inside my empty home being my parents were ever rarely there. Business trips, working late, you name it. Walking inside the kitchen, I noticed a note on the counter. They're both on business trips and left 10,000 for the week. I rolled my eyes taking the cash. Making sure the alarm was set, I headed upstairs and into my bedroom.

A large home should not be this quiet.

My phone rings, I look at the screen.

ethan.

Where the hell was he?

I answer, "Hello?"

"I thought you were coming to the party dude."

"Party?" I quickly grabbed my car keys.

I knew Veronica didn't like me partying. But I needed to show people expected me to. It was also way better than sitting in this empty ass home. Ethan was rarely home, he was either out dealing or at a party. He really slipped away. I blame it on our parents. I knew they favored me over Ethan, but they acted like they did care when they are around.
-
hello, double updating. maybe triple.