Chapter 7- Past memories of love

Within me last night, the voice of your love did break

                 Mid December

Hassan was sitting on the couch and watching the television. Clad in a trouser shirt, plate of noodles in his lap; he was getting relaxed.

"In Sargodha, one girl has been raped and killed by a rich boy

He listened to the news at 9'o clock. Such news has become so common that people have stopped giving importance to these news. But, ASP Hassan felt sorry and anger at this news. 

What a pathetic society we have become

He thought with bitterness.

 He has failed to solve Sana's murder case and this thing was increasing his frustration. His seniors were just scolding him for not solving the case but didn't help him which made him more frustrated. 

Suddenly a possibility, a spark came in his mind, and he quickly dialed a number. 

"Sohail! Find out about the rape cases in Sana's area. Find out how many rape cases occur at that place and give me full report till morning" He gave order to his junior. 

"Ok sir" he listened to him and cut the call. 

Different possibilities were running in his mind. 

                ..........................

Ayesha didn't stop weeping till her teacher came to class. Teacher tried to soothe her but she continued to weep. She kept on whispering her dead friend's name. 
Sana

Teacher became worried after a few minutes, because Ayesha was now having a high fever. 

Teacher dialed Ayesha's mother's number and asked her to take Ayesha to home. 

               ...........................

A male figure was stalking on the roadside at the night time. After his conversation with Daneen, he left the house, and was now standing in an abandoned place, thinking about his past. His past had been filled with many dilemmas and many stories. He had a very complex life. But in all these stories, there was also a love story. His hidden love for Daneen which he had concealed in his heart

                        Start of February :

He was a twenty five year old lively and serious person at that time. It was the time when he hadn't seen the bitter side of life.

 At that moment, he was with four year Anaya and  were walking in a garden. Anaya had recently started the school and was telling Faris, stories of her school. Faris was listening to it with a bright smile.  Faris, looking all around and listening to Anaya, had love and glow in his features. At that moment, his eyes fell on a girl. That girl was wearing a yellow dress with a yellow staller around her neck and was standing across the road. What attracted him about that girl is her activity at that moment. She was having a verbal fight with a boy who looked like a spoiled child. Faris noted that another girl was also standing with them and was weeping. Boy, while doing a verbal fight, came near the girl, and was going to hit that brave girl. Faris quickly moved toward their direction with Anaya in his arms. Anaya started to protest at this but Faris ignored it. Boy came near the girl and the girl stepped back in fear. Faris came in between them and asked the boy to abandon the girls. He was a teenage boy, and was afraid of that grown up male's anger. So,he quickly ran away.